Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Rocked the GkS today. Damn these shoes are dope. Built like tanks. And I like how its not bulky compared to previous lebrons.

I have two more XI's coming in on friday. Having family that lives in LA is so clutch. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
thats the nike style/model #, not the foot locker sku. two completely different #s
My bad. I found the SKU 4105170204 on the European foot locker for them, but they're probably different. What's the point of having this number if you don't mind me asking?

So I just played my first game in my GK's and my heel was slipping all over the place. I'm scared I got the wrong size now. My TTS is 10 in all my shoes. Has anyone on here went half size down for ball purposes? I hear a lot of people going up a half a size.

Melo's got a retro, Kobe's got a quasi retro only makes sense Lebron is next.

it makes no sense for them to do that tho, and the fact that there hasnt even been any hints at older models being released is a clear indication that its not going to happen in the next 2 years, quote that

you're one of the smarter ones too man, you know better

but Nike has retrod player shoes while they still played. Too early? Dude is 11 models in now with model 12 right around the corner. Heck, melo even got a retro in this year.

i agreed!...too soon to call for some lebron retro's LOL but the ppl who wasnt copping bron til the 7-8 sig now wants the older model?! i coudl've sworn half of the people in this thread thinks 1-6 are garbage...

I think the main thing that we should remember and most people disregard or completely forget is that KB is in the twilight of his career. How many more sigs do you think he will have? 2-3-4 at the most. I would love a LeBron prelude pack but I don't think we'll see one before the 12 and I don't even want to think about it as cats will go crazy for it. And those same cats that hate 1-6 as mentioned above.

But then again imagine a prelude pack for Bron when he's at sig XV. Doubt they would drop 14 retros consecutively.

Bring on the retros though.

Last edited:
i dont understand who does the colors at nike. like... an all black shoe...with this salmon pink looking liner and flywire...white check. that right there wouldve been acceptable. but no... now we have the icy blueish midsole that doesnt go with anything... and GOLD!?  black, white, salmon, transparent blue....and gold!?
they look good to me man. same wiith the KP's. on paper all those colors mixed sounds awful, but on the shoe it works well imo.

No they can locate stock instantly and order it to that store or your home.

That's weird because I've tried it at about 4 different footlockers on launch stuff and they said it would be 2 weeks before it could be stock located.

Because it is 2 weeks. Not sure who does instant stock locates.
Finish line said they'd find me my right size of the graffiti lebrons when I returned them back to the store, This Happened In The Florida mall. He said he could locate them and have them delivered there for free or my home for a shipping fee, maybe footlockers different.

they look good to me man. same wiith the KP's. on paper all those colors mixed sounds awful, but on the shoe it works well imo.
nahhhh man i had the kps. kps were that parachute gold (really just looked like olive to me) black with red flywire. black goes with anything. the mint sole went with the "gold" because they were both tones of green. black went with both obviously. the red flywire added a subtle pop. aint nothing subtle about a big reflective gold arch going across both sides of the shoe RIGHT NEXT to the salmon and right above the transparent blue.

Back
Top Bottom