Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
No they can locate stock instantly and order it to that store or your home.

That's weird because I've tried it at about 4 different footlockers on launch stuff and they said it would be 2 weeks before it could be stock located.

Because it is 2 weeks. Not sure who does instant stock locates.
Finish line said they'd find me my right size of the graffiti lebrons when I returned them back to the store, This Happened In The Florida mall. He said he could locate them and have them delivered there for free or my home for a shipping fee, maybe footlockers different.

ah finishline... they CAN do that but the manager has the authority to say no to the send sale especially if its a hot product. they have a big issue with sending stores out of their zone or something.
I think they was just trying to get rid of the graffitis, he was insisting on finding my size which they were but the shoe looked awful in person.

Last edited:
not even upset at nike about prices anymore. as long as dudes buy every pair of a particular shoe and post "collection pics" why not?

shoe collectors continuously prove that they have no interest in stopping or even slowing down their rate of purchase,,,until they do it collectively, they might as well bend over and take it slow with no vaseline.

not even upset at nike about prices anymore. as long as dudes buy every pair of a particular shoe and post "collection pics" why not?

shoe collectors continuously prove that they have no interest in stopping or even slowing down their rate of purchase,,,until they do it collectively, they might as well bend over and take it slow with no vaseline.

So I'm wrong because I like the shoe, have the cash, and like more than one cw? How is that taking it in the ***. I don't understand...??? My money. I decide what to do with it and how much I'm willing to spend. Prices are gonna go up regardless. Don't hate on us that like to buy multiple pairs.

I get what you are saying, but this isn't necessarily true.  IX Elites (other than the Miami Vice colorway) and X Elites sat at retail hard, and went on heavy discount, the sales weren't there, and Nike still came right back this year with a $15 increase on Elites.  You are never gonna see a signature model go down in price in the next year of production, so this is more driven by the progression of the shoe rather than consumers saying "no" to retail prices.  Plus almost every guy in here posting "collection pictures" got some of their XI's on discount, so they didn't even pay Nike's retail price.  This generalization that is true across the board, every signature shoe, whether it be Adidas, Nike, or Reebok is going to go up in price every year, regardless, these companies aren't stupid, they are making money even when they hit the outlets and the heavy discounts.  The increase per model year has been around since Jordan and Allen Iverson, so let's not pretend like this is new or specific to LeBron. 

Last edited:
So I just played my first game in my GK's and my heel was slipping all over the place. I'm scared I got the wrong size now. My TTS is 10 in all my shoes. Has anyone on here went half size down for ball purposes? I hear a lot of people going up a half a size.
my TTS is also 10 and i've balled in them, no slippage or anything, good feeling once broken in tho :wink: *GODLY*

my TTS is also 10 and i've balled in them, no slippage or anything, good feeling once broken in tho :wink: *GODLY*

thanks for the response man.. yeah i feel my toes wiggle and there is some space. i need to try on a 9.5 though. i am 10 TTS in my kobes, nikes bball shoes, and jordans. i dont know why i have all this space where my foot can move forward and backwards a little. Its so weird where everyone is saying go up a half size larger, but i find myself thinking i need to go down a half size smaller.

thanks for the response man.. yeah i feel my toes wiggle and there is some space. i need to try on a 9.5 though. i am 10 TTS in my kobes, nikes bball shoes, and jordans. i dont know why i have all this space where my foot can move forward and backwards a little. Its so weird where everyone is saying go up a half size larger, but i find myself thinking i need to go down a half size smaller.
no problem!...my boy who went size .5 down said they were uncomfortable in the first 3 wears (full game) compare to my TTS 1 wear(full game)...hope that helps a bit

no problem!...my boy who went size .5 down said they were uncomfortable in the first 3 wears (full game) compare to my TTS 1 wear(full game)...hope that helps a bit

oh i see. you think it might get better as time goes on? its funny too, i dont have wide feet, just like like medium width, so i would imagine i would have to go up. i just like my feet to feel secure when im balling and not feel slippage on cuts and lateral moves.

Man I just saw them today again. I think i might just get them at retail. I was thinking about grabbin the Gammas at SP for 159 but the colorway is not as hot as the AVM. What to do. End of the week will tell the story if end out missing on all the releases.

Broski, you're like all over the map with your purchase rationale...if you like the AvM, then DON'T drop cash on the Gamma just because you can, hold it for the AvM, whether at retail or resell, makes more sense since it seems you ACTUALLY really like it. I used to do that to, cop a pair cuz it was cheap or if I missed out on something, and that's how I ended up with countless pairs of crap I don't wear and ended up selling off to get the stuff I actually wanted. Should have just made the game plan on how to get what I wanted, not what was just available. Not telling you how to spend your money fam, I just think you'll be happier with the kicks that blow your hair back lol :nerd:

Broski, you're like all over the map with your purchase rationale...if you like the AvM, then DON'T drop cash on the Gamma just because you can, hold it for the AvM, whether at retail or resell, makes more sense since it seems you ACTUALLY really like it. I used to do that to, cop a pair cuz it was cheap or if I missed out on something, and that's how I ended up with countless pairs of crap I don't wear and ended up selling off to get the stuff I actually wanted. Should have just made the game plan on how to get what I wanted, not what was just available. Not telling you how to spend your money fam, I just think you'll be happier with the kicks that blow your hair back lol
nerd.gif
Man! Thanks for that pep talk. Definitely needed it. Thats how I ended up with tooo many Kobe 8's. I should def save my moolah for the AVM since they is the pair I've been eyeing. I did that with my Kobe 8 elite purchase recently and felt much better copping it at the end of day since i was saving up for that particular pair. Thank bro!

Man! Thanks for that pep talk. Definitely needed it. Thats how I ended up with tooo many Kobe 8's. I should def save my moolah for the AVM since they is the pair I've been eyeing. I did that with my Kobe 8 elite purchase recently and felt much better copping it at the end of day since i was saving up for that particular pair. Thank bro!

Anytime bro. I would look in my closet and be like "what was I thinking??" Lol... Gotta teach the Young Jedi lol!

Back
Top Bottom