Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
LMAO, is that all it takes these days for dudes to be considered "all time greats." Damn, the league really is watered down if so. Robert Horry must be a "legend" then

C'mon man, we all know Robert Horry had 5 rings, Luke Walton has a few, and Stacey King has a couple. There is a major difference between being THE reason a team wins 3 rings and being a sixth man sharp shooter on a championship team. NOBODY is saying Lebron and Mike Miller are equal talents but last I checked they have the same amount of rings. Don't be THAT guy buddy...

But YES 3 Championships, 5 MVP's, 9 All Star selections makes him legendary!

Last edited:
Lebron going back to the cavs would hurt his image more than when he went to Miami in the first place

I can't see him playing for Dan Gilbert again.

I see him going to the Lakers or Knicks before going back to Cleveland.

C'mon man, we all know Robert Horry had 5 rings, Luke Walton has a few, and Stacey King has a couple. There is a major difference between being THE reason a team wins 3 rings and being a sixth man sharp shooter on a championship team. NOBODY is saying Lebron and Mike Miller are equal talents but last I checked they have the same amount of rings. Don't be THAT guy buddy...

But YES 3 Championships, 5 MVP's, 9 All Star selections makes him legendary!
Horry has 7 rings, more than Pippen and Jordan... And by that time it would be 10 AS selections for LeBron

Last edited:
:lol: at anyone who really believes Lebron would leave the team he won 2 championships with.

From what I've seen so far, the best colorways of the Lebrons go as:
1. Armory Slate
2. Heat Away
3. King of the Jungle
I love all 3 and will try to get them all, but it's looking like the King of the Jungle will be like the Crown Jewels. If that's the case, I won't stress out about it.

From what I've seen so far, the best colorways of the Lebrons go as:
1. Armory Slate
2. Heat Away
3. King of the Jungle
I love all 3 and will try to get them all, but it's looking like the King of the Jungle will be like the Crown Jewels. If that's the case, I won't stress out about it.
The people gonna go crazy when they see one with a lighter color upper

Penny Hardaway, Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing all have 0 rings.
Karl Malone, John Stockton, Dominique Wilkins, Reggie Miller, yadda, yadda.

I will say that Barkley had a good shot with the Suns, unfortunately he played against the GOAT. And he was one of the first players to go to a super team when he left for the Rockets to play with the Dream and Clyde Drexler.

I really want the KTTJ but not if it's more limited to 10 HoH insanity versus a normal QS Jordan release. So far it's the only Colorway I like. The Black and Red are okay along with the blue, IMO.

Guys, it's just a fun assumption based on how the NBA seems to be creating scripts for seasons. This 3rd Heat Championship will be the last, squeezed out from the last drip of talent they had, Lebron literally carrying the team on his back. Three rings cementing his legacy as an all time great, then going to Cleveland and getting the Cavs rings with Kyrie facing off against Wade and Bosh in the ECF will put him at the tipping point of being legendary on a scale of MJ. It's just fun banter, why so serious? Damn!

But to answer your question, I see the Heat as a team that's regressing as its best player's skills progress. This 3rd ring will be the last championship before the Heat fall back in line with the rest of the NBA on a team talent basis.

Lol you do realize wade was having one of the best seasons of his career before his kneee injury? He had his highest FG % ever. He showed in the finals he can get it done. Wade most likely will.be healthy again next year and will get rest during the regular season. Players will continue to flock to Miami as long as they see they have have a chance to win it all. Just because Battier and the bench is getting older doesn't mean anythingm other veterans will flock in chase of a ring.

I'm not even a Cavs/Heatle fan, but I hope he returns to Cleveland. It would be sweet and I'm sure Wieden/Kennedy/Nike would have a ball with the commercials that would come after.

I'm diggin that armory slate colorway. Looking forward to seeing what colorways they cook up for his home games....

Penny Hardaway, Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing all have 0 rings.
Karl Malone, John Stockton, Dominique Wilkins, Reggie Miller, yadda, yadda.

I will say that Barkley had a good shot with the Suns, unfortunately he played against the GOAT. And he was one of the first players to go to a super team when he left for the Rockets to play with the Dream and Clyde Drexler.

I really want the KTTJ but not if it's more limited to 10 HoH insanity versus a normal QS Jordan release. So far it's the only Colorway I like. The Black and Red are okay along with the blue, IMO.

Man take that to the NBA thread

I'm not trolling. Someone posted Ewing, Hardaway and Barkely didn't win a ring. And I posted other players to say who cares, there were plenty of HOF players who didn't get a ring.

But I'm not trying to derail the thread.

Last edited:
At people thinking the NBA is scripted :smh: Bron won his rings ( Ray Allen won his second).

Ok now this is something that I won't discuss because the examples are ridiculously plentiful. A discussion on how the NBA is scripted *cough* Tim Donaghy *cough* would actually derail this thread for real. Lebron won his championships but don't be so naive. Enjoy shaking your head tho, Santa Claus is real!

Colorways are on point thus far.
pimp.gif

Lebron gonna be taking my money this fall/winter already 2 must cops and the shoe ain't even release :smh:

Back
Top Bottom