Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Haha ^^^^ Thats exactly how I felt when I saw the pics of those Gammas yesterday morning. Im feeling all 3 cw's so far. Will def be trying for em....passing on everything till these release. Looking like a decent hoop shoe for sure IMO

Blue/Grey joints are the best so far...
smokin.gif

Oh gawd

In all seriousness all signs point to it. From the Cavs getting the #1 pick two out of three years, Mike Brown coming back, Lebron more than likely 3peating in Miami, Bosh's relevancy fading like Lebron's hairline and Wade aging worse than spa tanned Caucasian skin.
Why would Lebron go back to Cleveland if they threepeat? You're overstating Wade/Bosh's short comings while still crowning the Heat champions. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

For some reason I feel like this design was made before the 10's but nike knew what they had so they saved it for the "11's" :lol: im hella reaching but I don't know man

never thought about that but yeah i could def see it.

as i've said before, these are def a progression of the ix's but i could see them holdin onto this design for a year just b/c they want the bron xi's to be comparable to/as iconic as the aj xi's. there was no way the x's coulda been xi's. they just dont have that game changing "it factor" about em...

btw, anyone notice how the swoosh on the armory slate colorway has a gradient effect that changes to gold/yellow? didnt notice that initially...

Those armory slates would look so much better if the mesh part was grey instead of black.

I don't think there's any black on the shoe dude......probably just how it looks on your monitor.

As far as I can tell, Armory Slate/Gamma Blue-Light Armory Blue basically = variations of silver/dark blueish/grey.

btw, anyone notice how the swoosh on the armory slate colorway has a gradient effect that changes to gold/yellow? didnt notice that initially...

Yeah, it's been touched on :lol:

One of those minor details that adds a nice touch of flare when paired with the aglets having that same effect.

The people gonna go crazy when they see one with a lighter color upper
Nothing about the kotj release is anything like the Crown Jewels. Stop the comparison because its completely off base. Crown Jewels, announced at the last minute, released a week later ~300 pairs in men sizes only. We have had pictures and release info for months now, the kotj are in all sizes down to toddler, and he was making a commercial wearing them. If anything is going to be like the crown jewel or KD pre-heat release, we don't know about it yet.

Well I will definitely be spending more time in this thread. The 9s were my LBJ shoe of choice. The Xs price hike and 3 tier pricing kept me away from it. Plus i didn't like the bulky look it had. Reminded me of the 8s which were enh. However I will be copping the Lebrobcurials. These however? Fire.

The armory slates aka Master Chiefs I like to call them are super fire. I just hope these aren't on some Crown Jewel release type bs. The Breds should be am easy pickup seeing as most bred LBJs sit.

Well I will definitely be spending more time in this thread. The 9s were my LBJ shoe of choice. The Xs price hike and 3 tier pricing kept me away from it. Plus i didn't like the bulky feel/look it had. Reminded me of the 8s which were enh. 

The armory slates are super fire. I just hope these aren't on some Crown Jewel release type bs.

Love the KOTJ colorway, and I can see why people are feeling the black/reds but the armory slate color does nothing for me. IMO it's comes off as a boring team basketball nike shoe,

Love the KOTJ colorway, and I can see why people are feeling the black/reds but the armory slate color does nothing for me. IMO it's comes off as a boring team basketball nike shoe,
That's pretty much how I feel about the colorways we've seen so far too. Iron Man connection or not, the Armory Slates are just ok to me.

never thought about that but yeah i could def see it.

as i've said before, these are def a progression of the ix's but i could see them holdin onto this design for a year just b/c they want the bron xi's to be comparable to/as iconic as the aj xi's. there was no way the x's coulda been xi's. they just dont have that game changing "it factor" about em...

Yup that's how I feel, Nike wants those comparisons

That's pretty much how I feel about the colorways we've seen so far too. Iron Man connection or not, the Armory Slates are just ok to me.

I was hoping they would've went with an iron man theme that pertains to the suits colors. If this is the iron man shoe gotta say it was a let down.

Still waiting for a colorway where the Armorposite is a simple white, black, or grey...

I think the colored posite makes the shoe look a little toy-like but that's just me

Back
Top Bottom