Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Shut up with all that riot talk. Comments like that add to the hype and makes it harder for you to cop.

Haven't been in here for a while...We have pics or exclusivity of the 2k14 pair?
Exclusivity? 2014 pairs 
laugh.gif

Pic:

Yeah these make my feet look wide.. but they fit narrow
Totally agree. They look wide but narrow as hell cause of them posites. Plus that mesh that the posite and fuse is on is stiff as hell. As good as the XI looks a lot of issues with the shoe. But they look so dope.

Yea man, really nice shoes, and there are definitely a handful of really nice looking colorways, but the look of the back is just horrendus.

Wondering if all pairs are like this, or just the majority. Don't see myself buying anymore 11s if they're really all this wide.
Seems like it's designed for people with a wider foot.
I like the back of the XI a lot more. The x looks like platform shoes from the back.

SLH's look clean. sure the honeycomb is something different but it's one of the better looking XI's recently! it's a GR right?

No way ? Do u know if they had anymore sizes? I would jump on a ten for that price
Not sure. It was on the racks they have in the back of the store. The ones where the lids of the shoe boxes are removed. I was looking around in the 12.5-13 sizes and spotted them. 

I don't understand the hate for the SLHs.

I'm not copping them but they look better than the Atomic Orange & Diffused Jade.

I think they look just as good as the AVMs, graffiti's, Christmas, BHM and Dunkman (all shoes that I thought were good looking but didn't cop).

^ its the honey comb print that ruins it. Just my opinion but if you're out of school, you're too old for that. Teenagers/college kids can get a pass...
The shame is that I love the SLH color scheme and it could've been real dope on this shoe

When the XI's comeback on NIke ID, I am going to ID me a pair of Southbeaches very close to the VIII"s like those better than the ones coming from NIke :rolleyes

^ its the honey comb print that ruins it. Just my opinion but if you're out of school, you're too old for that. Teenagers/college kids can get a pass...

The shame is that I love the SLH color scheme and it could've been real dope on this shoe

Yeah, I made a comment about it last week. Ugh, they went TOO hard with the X-Mas, BHM, SLH, etc. It's like they either do subdued with the normal color ways or go OD with the graphic prints.

I'm still copping but I really wish it was minus the honey combs (maybe they could've done it for the liner or had hornets).

I don't see what the hype is on the SB pair..shoe looks like it could be a Nike ID pair turned into a GR, nothing about that CW on the XI screams out to me "MUST COP".

And I have SB8s, first time I saw the shoe online it was a done deal, these nah.

Hype kills.

I gotta agree. The color is dope but the honeycomb kills it for me. I'll pass

Back
Top Bottom