Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
SLH looking clean up there 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BHM or SLH ? I personally like the BHM more, which one do u guys like more? 

Just great 
mean.gif
 thanks a lot for them pics buddy.. now i'm leaning towards getting them... the honeycomb is still kind of throwing it off for me tho

The higher the price on Lebrons the better! Simply means Nike will slowly outprice the casual buyer and turn the impulse buyer into a 2nd guess buyer. Then I can sit back and watch them hit ridiculously low discounts as "sneakerheads" forget about them for the next hot release and throw that 30% employee discount on them and snatch for damn near nothing. Please Nike do continue to poke the pin into that fical bubble they call the "sneaker game"...LOL!

Last edited:
I'm so weak, just copped the graffiti and dunkman on CG for $320 shipped. Even colorways I dislike, I eventually like them :smh:

graffittis should drop if you keep holding off lol

dunkmans... i liked them more when i didn't own them :lol:

Am I the only one that can't get over how fat the 11s are? Or is it just my pair.
Really like the silhouette, but it makes my feet look 3 inches wider than they actually are.

mrfama5 mrfama5 - i feel ur pain. these definitely have a wide profile... a reason why it took me so long to buy my first pair.

@MrFAMA5 - i feel ur pain. these definitely have a wide profile... a reason why it took me so long to buy my first pair.
Yea man, really nice shoes, and there are definitely a handful of really nice looking colorways, but the look of the back is just horrendus.

Wondering if all pairs are like this, or just the majority. Don't see myself buying anymore 11s if they're really all this wide.
Seems like it's designed for people with a wider foot.

Funny you mention the wide profile. I played in a a pair of the Gamma Blue's I had, and they felt a lot wider, and of course lower to the ground than my 9s. But some how I eneded up getting blisters on my pinky toes.. Not sure if it was the Socks or not. Anyone else have that issue.. ?

It's gotta just be the posite, cuz the shoe definitely fits narrow but looks wide. I don't mind cuz I got small feet so it doesn't look too ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom