• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Definitely not bron
wink.gif
laugh.gif

These are kicks I wouldn't be able to just rock, I'd have to play in them, KP's, Away's, ASG's, I'll ball in all of them (if I had them
ohwell.gif
), indoor only of course lol but that's what makes them so gorgeous to me. They look amazing and perform that way too.

Last edited:
so u want them because of availibility?

Maybe, he's just saying he can't really dwell on a decision like the Jades, Gammas, Dunkmans, etc. He's got to execute quickly or the supply will dry out like the KD Ligers and Kobe whatever from last week. Both were GRs, lol.
exactly. Dude glided right past the point he was tryna make in that post lol [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Am I the only person that still feels like these Blackouts aren't real? 
laugh.gif
  I mean, I know I'm probably wrong but it just feels I'm being trolled.  Wherever the pics came from, it's apparent that the same person leaked these and the SB at the same time.....I feel like they are samples and were then hyped up.  I don't know how to explain it so I won't attempt it, lol.  Maybe it's just the quality of the pics that is throwing me off *shrug*

Am I the only person that still feels like these Blackouts aren't real? 
laugh.gif
  I mean, I know I'm probably wrong but it just feels I'm being trolled.  Wherever the pics came from, it's apparent that the same person leaked these and the SB at the same time.....I feel like they are samples and were then hyped up.  I don't know how to explain it so I won't attempt it, lol.  Maybe it's just the quality of the pics that is throwing me off *shrug*
Sneakernews confirmed the release date

Definitely not Gumbo as far as I can see, looks like a Camo-type pattern.
Probably right...I couldn't get past the same GK marble finish for the outer sole, guess I'm just being a negative nancy, lol.  I hope they release some pics of these, on foot.  

Probably right...I couldn't get past the same GK marble finish for the outer sole, guess I'm just being a negative nancy, lol.  I hope they release some pics of these, on foot.  

Soleawesome isn't the only source with pics of the shoe.

The usuals on IG posted their first views all around the same time.

Don't think I can bring myself to do blackouts with everything coming up in the near future unless they're discounted on swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom