Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nah man. those black outs are a problem...gonna wear em to work
smokin.gif
They're definitely dope but not for 200 bones son. 

If anybody looking for a 11.5 in the GK, I'm trying to do size swap for an 11. If you're interested send me a pm.

nice collection, all you missing is the air ups and the LeBron lobsters I mean lil penny posites asg.....that was canceled :smh:

Thanks! I originally was just going for the Lebron, KD, & Kobe's but I really like how the Flysteppers looked so I decided to pic them up too. I'm not a real fan of the Lil Penny Posite ASG, but I plan on picking up that Teal & Carbon Fiber pair in June. But I've been hearing the ASG Lil Penny Posites are suppose to be dropping on March 15th

im just stoked about these SLH coming out. wont be the same as the 9’s which i still kick myself for missing but itll do

Pulled out the TW's last night for my Sunday hoops league, still one of my fave colorways. 
Man.. This is going to be that one pair I regret I passing on.. I can feel it..

I already told myself I'm only copping if I can get a discount tho..

And of course.. None of the FTL's around me want to discount em..

Finally got my order in from Bouncewear.  Definitely a nice shoe.  Glad I went with a 9 instead of my true size of 8.5.  It's a little long in the toe box but a little narrow on the sides.  I'm wondering if that's how the Kobe 9's are.

Bron going HAM with 53 pts right now against the bobcats !!! Oops make that 55 as I type! Just wish he was in the XI's. lol selfish I know

I remember PayPal charged a small fee when i ordered from Soleheaven. I forget how much.
I used paypal when ordering from them and wasn't charged a fee. As bigj05 mentioned, if you use a paypal balance as payment or even I think your bank account, you shouldn't be charged a foreign fee. If you use your credit card as payment method, many cc companies' charge that fee. My amex used to charge me 2 or 3% on foreign transactions, the card I have now doesn't charge me any.

dude is taking that KD MVP talk personal lol
laugh.gif
 plus he lost the asg mvp to Kyle Irving, he may not be cool losing another mvp, personally I still feel the heat lose to indy in 7 if indy has home field advantage, but we can discuss that in the sports thread

Back
Top Bottom