Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Sorry I got to qoute the posts BigJ cuz these are fresh.

How much did you pay? I only ask cuz I was told that guy Kenny G aka The Perfect Pair on IG is getting all 7 PEs for $7k.

I knew about these, the Fairfax and the 2 SVSMs but what are the other 3?

Home/Away Fairfax/CTK/SVSM. That's 6. Then there are the Florida home/away and then OSU. There's some others I think too.

as much as some may find it annoying that folks complain about bron not wearing his signature shoe, but don't think you can blame em.

a lot invested in this shoe, well for many reasons. but one--a main one, being well.. "Lebron's Shoes"

Lets not kid ourselves. All these shoes cost chump to make. If they didn't market this for lebron and call it "Lebron XI" they can sell it for way cheaper. But that's not the case here, and of course thats one of the biggest reasons people buy the shoes because it is suppose to be the one Lebron is rocking.

Heck, thats primarily the reason I don't even have a pair yet. Lebron hardly wears em and if he does he switches it. These $200+ pair of shoes won't make me play any better than other Nike's for much cheaper. 

I mean if Jordan didn't wear his shoes, many wouldn't have bought those. This and Kobe just shows how Nike has many people wrapped around their fingers. Nike has a good future ahead of them the way people eat up their shoes with hype and the main sponsor of said shoe hardly (in Kobe's situation, not even play in them) wears em. 

So yea, if people want to vent about Bron not even wearing his shoes.. by all means..

laugh.gif
@ JJ using the 61 points to advertise the SLHs
indifferent.gif
Well at least SOMEONE is capitalizing on it 
laugh.gif
  Nike infuriates me....sure , their sales in the LeBron line are astronomical but they always miss the boat on making so much more $.  They'll probably tweet out a random link in reference to this night, three weeks later, advertising some graffiti hats lol 

I really like the design of the XI. I think about half the CWs have really hit their mark. Aside from a little pinching in the pinky toe, it's a great shoe.

But even with the great sales figures, as a Nike designer/marketer/exec I would be pissed. I don't think I've ever seen an athlete abandon his signature *anything* like Lebron has this shoe. Doesn't feel right on your foot? Take more time, get involved in the R&D of your own signature shoe and get what you want before you cash part of your $90 million.

"HEY NIKE YOU MAKE BILLIONS......BUT LET ME TELL HOW TO MAKE SOME MORE..." 

lawd the buffoonary 
roll.gif
They make 'x' amount of dollars being pretty lazy IMO with their marketing in regards to his entire line..... and it's ignorant to wish that they did a little more? 

You got me.....*high five* 

To everyone complaining about him not wearing XI's must have not seen the last time he did wear them :smh: he really could've hurt himself after the skid mark fiasco, don't get me wrong I would love to see him wear them just as much as anyone seeing as though I have almost every pair that has dropped but seriously I've had issues with traction just walking down the street :lol: Bron ain't stupid enough to wear them with all the performance issues he's had and with sales up Nike has no reason to force him :rolleyes ..... I'm pretty sure they got the Elites straight and we'll see him go ham in the playoffs with 'em :wink:

Last edited:
To everyone complaining about him not wearing XI's must have not seen the last time he did wear them :smh: he really could've hurt himself after the skid mark fiasco, don't get me wrong I would love to see him west them just as much as anyone seeing as though I have almost every pair that has dropped but seriously I've had issues with traction just walking down the street :lol: Bron ain't stupid enough to wear them with all the performance issues he's had and with sales up Nike has no reason to force him :rolleyes ..... I'm pretty sure they got the Elites straight and we'll see him go ham in the playoffs with 'em :wink:

He's worn them since then... That fiasco wasn't entirely the shoe's fault either.

Anybody friends with IcySole needs to get him back in here and explain that #WhatThe2kLebron tweet 
roll.gif

For real.......

61 points soilders... wish it was the XI 
mean.gif
 its the mask man.. when Kobe, Lebron and Kyrie where one they go OFF

I really like the design of the XI. I think about half the CWs have really hit their mark. Aside from a little pinching in the pinky toe, it's a great shoe.

But even with the great sales figures, as a Nike designer/marketer/exec I would be pissed. I don't think I've ever seen an athlete abandon his signature *anything* like Lebron has this shoe. Doesn't feel right on your foot? Take more time, get involved in the R&D of your own signature shoe and get what you want before you cash part of your $90 million.

Isn't that $90 million for Lebron to bring in big sales? His shoe is supposedly selling better than ever before. It's hard to be mad about that lol. I think Nike would rather Lebron drop 61 in any Nike shoe than play badly in the XIs. Btw, I'm not saying he can't play well in the XIs, I just think lebron putting up big numbers and wins helps sales more than him playing in the shoes. Think about how few people that buy the newest lebron shoe pay attention to his shoes in the espn highlight of him dropping 61, hitting a big shot at the end of a game, or hoisting another trophy.

Also, it's a chicken-and-the-egg situation with who is at fault. It could seem like Lebron's fault for not having the shoes changed enough for him to like them. However, the designers at Nike are employed solely to make the shoe fit Lebron. Either way, the shoe is selling a lot, so I doubt the Nike marketers and executives are upset.

Back
Top Bottom