Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hahaha I think it's hilarious when bronbron is breaking all kinds of records in his 120$ "poor man" shoe, and you people still paying 200 for the xi and gonna drop 275 for the elites
Lebron wearing soldiers does not make them more appealing to me.. i have no desire to buy a pair of soldiers. 

I hate the SB XIs and the 8s aren't all that to me either.

I guess if I were interested in owning any of them it would be the 9's

SB isn't even the dopest c/w the 8 model had to offer.

I hate the SB XIs and the 8s aren't all that to me either.

I guess if I were interested in owning any of them it would be the 9's

SB isn't even the dopest c/w the 8 model had to offer.
SB8 was just hyped up IMO, there were better colorways on the 8V1 and one of them are the Un-China's and Veterans Day...but those were under the radar because everyone wanted the SB8's

Watch the throne
yeah I must have missed the original post but a quick check on nikelebron.net and question answered, I guess if you edit your post with 2mins of posting it it doesn't say edited
 watch the throne, just incase you forget again! LOL
hopefully I don't but I might need to tattoo it on my arm like me and my daughter's birthdate
laugh.gif

Soldier VII's are a decent balling shoe. Just kinda stiff materials.
they don't look bad either I just feel they're missing something, the soldier 8's don't look bad but i'll await more pics

The south beach 8's weren't hyped till months after they dropped if not longer. They were 100% EASY to buy in store and online on release day
SB8 was just hyped up IMO, there were better colorways on the 8V1 and one of them are the Un-China's and Veterans Day...but those were under the radar because everyone wanted the SB8's

nah you ain't just say Vets were better than SBs.... I know I didn't just read that :lol: And yes, I own both. I had homies who never checked for a Lebron a day in their life until they saw me in my South Beaches (true story). Them shoes were just a thing of beauty---def one of the shoes that changed the game in terms of CWs for athletic kicks IMO. That CW is iconic, and will be for quite some time.

Man, Idk---South Beaches were by far the flagship of the 8 V1s. Only thing touching them were the Chinese versions of the Chinas (didn't come in my size, it still hurts :lol:) My FAVORITE Lebron 8 however are the Christmas joints (own 'em). Good God Almighty :smh:

The south beach 8's weren't hyped till months after they dropped if not longer. They were 100% EASY to buy in store and online on release day

so very true--I scooped off Swoosh for like 60 sum' bucks

Last edited:
Still waiting for deals on dunkmans, graffittis and jades.

Went Dunk SB wild last week so I'm putting stuff off. Only thing on my radar truly are those King's Crown and Florals.

And I seen BigJ505. I'm disappointed he's not how I envisioned him (no bruno) :lol:

no way the veterans day were better than the SB, no way.

It's all personal preference but the consensus would go with the SB.

Best 8 cw (released/unreleased) was either the HWC samples or the 112s.

Decision time. May hold out for a discount on SLH and smh @ dudes thinking gator belts was a guy lol

Last edited:
no way the veterans day were better than the SB, no way.

It's all personal preference but the consensus would go with the SB.

Best 8 cw (released/unreleased) was either the HWC samples or the 112s.
i know alot will disagree but i like the way they did the veterans day! imo one of the best in 8V1 line

Back
Top Bottom