• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts
You should like like the MV 9s. For your size they used the regular 9 which dumps on the elite version IMO, especially in the MV colorway. I sold my MV Elites because I was so mad at how much better my wife's GS pair looked, lol.

I would like to see better pics of the details on the SB XIs before I make decision.

Was does this mean?
eyes.gif

I thought the GS pair looked better. I wasn't happy with the men's version, the Elite at all for that matter, so I traded a NTer for a pair of Rogue KDs and $80.
Selling your shoe based on the principle that your wife's pair looks better than yours is 
indifferent.gif
 to me.. you bought em for a reason but if you got somethin you wanted out of it thats all that matters.

personally I wouldn't have done that 

Selling your shoe based on the principle that your wife's pair looks better than yours is :stoneface:  to me.. you bought em for a reason but if you got somethin you wanted out of it thats all that matters.

So because I wasn't happy with the Elite version, and liked the GS version better I shouldn't have let them go? I think you're just looking at it as if I said "yours look better, I'm selling mine" when that's not the full case. Initially, I thought the MV Elites were decent, but didn't feel that way once I had them in hand, simple as that. Still, the GS version looks better, and everytime I see them it disappoints me the men's version wasn't made the same.

Selling your shoe based on the principle that your wife's pair looks better than yours is :stoneface:  to me.. you bought em for a reason but if you got somethin you wanted out of it thats all that matters.

I think that's a bit much.... I mean we've all been there.. Bought shoes didn't like them, sell them. I wore my Floridians and blue wind chill 10s twice and sold them both. I was pressed to get them but once I held them in hand it was just meh...

Funny story is at first I was hella salty the SB 9s weren't in the elite model! Even after I had the GS version I was still hunting for elites. After awhile I realized I was tripping

Last edited:

Selling your shoe based on the principle that your wife's pair looks better than yours is 
indifferent.gif
 to me.. you bought em for a reason but if you got somethin you wanted out of it thats all that matters.

What? This is utter nonsense fam. He thought he liked them but his opinion changed once he got them in hand simple as that.  

picked up the KP last week for $240 and the GK this week for $255. I slept on the XI's but I'm done now.

Ya that FTL calendar has me confused as well.....weren't the silver Elites supposed to drop on the 11th and not the 5th?  And Mango?....I only see a potential Mango color in his signature on the outer sole of the Elites..... 

Wasn't there talk about a potential Lava color way releasing?? 

Still waiting for deals on dunkmans, graffittis and jades.

Went Dunk SB wild last week so I'm putting stuff off. Only thing on my radar truly are those King's Crown and Florals.

And I seen BigJ505. I'm disappointed he's not how I envisioned him (no bruno) :lol:

Not pretty enough for you?

WAIT THE TRIPLE BLACKS ARE REALLY DROPPING!!!

SWEET I THOUGHT I HAD TO PAY ANOTHER 250 AND DOUBLE UP ON MY ID

I HAS EXCITE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom