Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
lol why don't you guys like DJ Delz? i know his rapping is trash, but his vids seem cool. is it because he got the red octobers on y'all? lmaaooo!

Might of found a fix to my hurting toes KP. Just put the Kobe 8 insoles in them Should take the height down some. Genius!

lol why don't you guys like DJ Delz? i know his rapping is trash, but his vids seem cool. is it because he got the red octobers on y'all? lmaaooo!
He should up his video quallity and where he shoots sometimes looks kinda low budget. Good reviewer still.

Because I hear he's a prick. I've heard stories that he feels entitled to stuff like he's a real-life celebrity. I'm not big on Youtube shoe vids anyway so it doesn't take much for me to write a guy off

The perfect puddle 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Might of found a fix to my hurting toes KP. Just put the Kobe 8 insoles in them Should take the height down some. Genius!

This has been suggested many times, a lot of people find it to be a great solution

ill never understand why nike makes samples. i cant even imagine how much this guy is paying for each sample. and yea, lebron talks about shoes that HE cant get (total crap on nikes part. cmon now) ill also never understand nike not following through with some of the models. they knew good and well people were desperate for those red suedes. they knew it. they could literally release them TODAY and the price could literally say "this years tax return" and people would buy EVERY single pair. as money hungry as they are, they keep ALL the dope samples to like 1 of 1 numbers.

man that guys collection puts most celebs to shame lol

impressive is an understatement

why buy a yacht when u can buy a boatload (literally) of shoes lol

man this guy must be loaded like a mofo lol

am jelly hahaha

ill never understand why nike makes samples. i cant even imagine how much this guy is paying for each sample. and yea, lebron talks about shoes that HE cant get (total crap on nikes part. cmon now) ill also never understand nike not following through with some of the models. they knew good and well people were desperate for those red suedes. they knew it. they could literally release them TODAY and the price could literally say "this years tax return" and people would buy EVERY single pair. as money hungry as they are, they keep ALL the dope samples to like 1 of 1 numbers.
i don't think I have ever seen a better sneaker collection, 

those red suedes X's>>>>>>> red octobers

Since those Elite ASG theme socks were elusive for me to get, I figured the NBA All-Star Game socks worn by the Eastern Conference players would be a good substitute to wear with the LeBron XI ASG. In a way, its keeping it authentic so to speak. Here's a closer look at my Gator King footwear setup.

people here in NT likes to use that "LIMITED" term huh?...besides the FI, GK & BHM everything else was an easy cop, just like how you guys thought the SLH would sell out right away. LMFAO theyre still sitting at most stores and online, cut that "limited" garbage out of here....these arent going to sell any faster than any other colorway that dropped.
when a shoe is in-store only that screams limited to me.. just trying to help people who are looking to cop..

if you buy a pair and they sit and go on discount you can go back and return it.. and buy it back on discount. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom