Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
For all you dudes who wanted a Cork XI...
laugh.gif

These actually are pretty nice IMO, I'd probably never wear them but they're decent.

They sell Lebrons at the Exchange? Or am I reading that wrong?!
yes but the ft bliss px isn't on the release date schedule and I don't think they get the rare ones, so far I've see Graffiti's, DM and SLH all for 159.99, the NEX at portsmith was way better everything came out release date and they received more product and there Jordan raffles were more legit, one of the reasons I miss VA

For all you dudes who wanted a Cork XI...
laugh.gif

These actually are pretty nice IMO, I'd probably never wear them but they're decent.
this is absolutely hideous, someone cue that Gladiator gif with the thumb down
laugh.gif

yes but the ft bliss px isn't on the release date schedule and I don't think they get the rare ones, so far I've see Graffiti's, DM and SLH all for 159.99, the NEX at portsmith was way better everything came out release date and they received more product and there Jordan raffles were more legit, one of the reasons I miss VA

this is absolutely hideous, someone cue that Gladiator gif with the thumb down
laugh.gif

Wow, that's a surprise. I remember going to the NEX in VA - all of them for that matter, and they had a bunch of bobo's man lol.  The no tax is great, but I typically just go to Foot Locker and get my military discount - plus you get an additional $20 coupon/VIP rewards.  What Jordan's were they selling in VA?

Wow, that's a surprise. I remember going to the NEX in VA - all of them for that matter, and they had a bunch of bobo's man lol.  The no tax is great, but I typically just go to Foot Locker and get my military discount - plus you get an additional $20 coupon/VIP rewards.  What Jordan's were they selling in VA?
they did raffles on all the retro's and the rules were pretty strict so it gave everybody a chance and prices were crazy low, I got my bred xi $120, my penny v cloack were $130 the kd v elite were cheap I remember passing on the gold ones and the LeBron x elite were 180-200 but I only saw a size 8 and a 14 but the prices here aren't that low and Idk how they do their retro releases, but 160 is still cheaper than md because of tax the only real diff that $17 makes me mad sometimes and I gotta wait a wk-2wks to use it and when I'm home at ft hood/Killeen I don't even bother they refuse to give md on anything that has a release date because the military is 90% of their clientele

they did raffles on all the retro's and the rules were pretty strict so it gave everybody a chance and prices were crazy low, I got my bred xi $120, my penny v cloack were $130 the kd v elite were cheap I remember passing on the gold ones and the LeBron x elite were 180-200 but I only saw a size 8 and a 14 but the prices here aren't that low and Idk how they do their retro releases, but 160 is still cheaper than md because of tax the only real diff that $17 makes me mad sometimes and I gotta wait a wk-2wks to use it and when I'm home at ft hood/Killeen I don't even bother they refuse to give md on anything that has a release date because the military is 90% of their clientele
Makes sense. You need to go to a bigger city like Houston, Austin, Dallas, or SA. I go to the HOH at Baybrook(Houston) because it's closest and so long as it's over 2 weeks, they'll let me use my military and my VIP rewards together. Some will say you can't do it, but I tell them if the register takes it, then please try. 

waiting for employee 50% disc week coming soon copping the set:D
can i get a oop on the asg hoodies?
Sorry, I don't understand what oop meant. But here's a Champs link to the ASG hoodie, just to warn you, XXL is not available anymore if its your size.

http://www.champssports.com/product.../black/grey/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH
Good looking @therealest1  and @Dark Steel, but I want that 50% off oop lol

you knew what oop was without really knowing what oop was

Do any of you know how Footlocker is handling the release tomorrow? Is it FCFS? I've been trying to reach the Glendale store for 5 hrs, and can not get a human.

He killed it. He didn't even show all of his heat. Man, his brother has heat buried with him. That's real!

That collection is off the chain. My cheap butt will never have anything like that since I'm team retail (though I will dip and pay Europe or higher than U.S. once in awhile).

lol team retail..

My solution was to wear thin dri-fit socks instead of Elites socks. Never before did I wear dri-fits to hoop but they work well with the XI

Kobe 8 insole worked like a charm. No pain at all. Dont know why I never thought to do it. I just always thought it was the width of the shoe but it was the height. Lebron sole too high pushing my pinky toe bone up against the shoe. Feels so good now.

Anyone seen samples or catalogue photos of the "what the Lebrons" 11. I saw a sheet that has them releasing in April along with the "what the KDs" 6. They retail $10 more than the BHM's. It didn't have photos just a release month. I am assuming that these may be a QS.

My apologies if this info has already been discussed.

Last edited:
Anyone seen samples or catalogue photos of the "what the Lebrons" 11. I saw a sheet that has them releasing in April along with the "what the KDs" 6. They retail $10 more than the BHM's. It didn't have photos just a release month. I am assuming that these may be a QS.

My apologies if this info has already been discussed.
Oh boy... This will get ugly.

For all you dudes who wanted a Cork XI...:lol:

View media item 858894

The shoe is hideous :x but I agree they don't look too bad :rolleyes that colorway really did wonders for them :lol:

View media item 858976

If these were the Lebron 12 elites I wouldn't be surprised.

Nothing about this post makes sense.

That got me :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom