• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
For all you dudes who wanted a Cork XI...:lol:

These actually are pretty nice IMO, I'd probably never wear them but they're decent.

View media item 858894

The shoe is hideous :x but I agree they don't look too bad :rolleyes that colorway really did wonders for them :lol:

View media item 858976

If these were the Lebron 12 elites I wouldn't be surprised.

Nothing about this post makes sense.

That got me :rofl:
It was a joke but all jokes aside those are some new Filas.

are the anthracites gonna be hard to cop tomorrow morning or are they gonna be a GR?

my bad, usually i wouldn't ask a question like that, however these might be my 1st Lebron shoe. So i'm not really sure on how fast their releases sell. I really mainly collect Jordans & Nike SBs. But these anthracites look too ill imo. Only other Lebron XI colorway that i really like so far is the Kings Prides

Last edited:
That suit in the back ground
sick.gif
I thought it was my monitor but it was actually his suit. SHAW!!!!!

are the anthracites gonna be hard to cop tomorrow morning or are they gonna be a GR?

my bad, usually i wouldn't ask a question like that, however these might be my 1st Lebron shoe. So i'm not really sure on how fast their releases sell. I really mainly collect Jordans & Nike SBs. But these anthracites look too ill imo. Only other Lebron XI colorway that i really like so far is the Kings Prides
these will sit.  I would honestly hold out.  These will be discounted down the road and I could see these hitting outlets at some point

just check the footlocker launch locator, the anthracites are gonna hit clearance racks in no time.

Last edited:

Similar material to the KP fuse. matte finish
I've got to start paying attention more often  I've held the kp's 3x and still couldn't really tell you much about them
roll.gif
 but i'll check these out tomorrow, i'll wait til they go on discount or hit the px if they look good

i look at those lifestyle corks as a clubbing shoe...
are the Anthracite gonna come in pre school sizes.. my son needs a new pair of shoes...

Back
Top Bottom