Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Depends on how you look at it. Technically it is all colors mixed together and white is the lack color completely.
happy.gif
You got it backwards.....black absence of all color/light....  

Look at a black paint and see how it's created
And same for white... no color at all

Back to the shoes

i absolutely hate snapbacks.. can;t wait until this trend is over so they can start making good hats again. 

Repped, agreed 110%! So many nice hats I've passed on cuz they were snaps. Almost all nba hats are snaps now I hate it

Thought I was the only one. Anytime I'm interested in perhaps checking out some hats in stores, my first question to the sales person is "do you sell fitteds?" And of course the answer is usually, "No."

Still do not own a single snap back to this day.

Is there any website with MN for retail or under? I ordered a pair off eBay for $200 but the dude was a fraud. Getting my money back and just going to buy from a legit store/company.

Bro, I would check Finishline in the mornings. They have been releasing a few select sizes the past few weeks.
Most likely excess stock from the retail locations. I've been looking for a size 13 and the one time I found it and ordered I
received the damn cancellation email a week later.
anyway, I have seen a sz 9, and 11.5 pop up on the FnL website recently.

Other than FnL I have not seen them anywhere else.

Dunkmans are definitely one of the more slept on XI's, I think they are really nice it's just so many other nice colorways that they're low on most peoples radar. I actually wanted to UNDS mine today but couldn't put together anything to really go with them :rolleyes ..... I was in the mood to get matchy matchy :evil: :lol:

I also agree the Dunkmans are pretty good. Actually, almost every LeBron XI has been good in my opinion, there is not one
that's a no-go if I had the money.

I also agree the Dunkmans are pretty good. Actually, almost every LeBron XI has been good in my opinion, there is not one
that's a no-go if I had the money.

I'm the opposite. There's only about 5 - 6 colorways worth my money... the rest are just meh.

And lost... probably blaming it on his shoes still smh.

If the Heat is down at the first timeout... time for a quick change again! :smh:
True smh . LeBron been off the wall with some excuses lately. Dwade health improving , tight jerseys, the shoes. But that's another forum discussion lol

Webster doesn't acknowledge this technicality you speak of :lol:

...anyway how could anyone not love black sneaks with an all black outfit???

It's the cleanest most fashionable way to wear basketball kicks.

Smh y'all better not let Boobie Miles hear y'all spreading this hate for black Nikes.

Repped for the FNL reference.

It's the other way around. Black is the absence of color and white is all colors mixed together at the height of the color spectrum.
Depends on who you ask so you're telling a half truth. Physic's basis the theory of Black not being a color on light.  As in if you go into an all Black room you see nothing therefore there is no color.  I'd argue that you still see Black in an all Black room therefore it is a color. Black is just that much more dominating than the other colors. 

All primary colors mixed together make the color Black not white. You cannot mix colors together and make White.

Last edited:
Interesting logo on the those closest to us in the pic of elites... Are they doing the superhero theme again?

Not saying that's what it is, just wondering...

Back
Top Bottom