Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lol @ the color argument. In science black is just a shade, the beginning but to replicate that shade you have to add all the primary colors together. Black is nothing and everything so depending how it's used it can be referred which ever way.

Lol @ the color argument. In science black is just a shade, the beginning but to replicate that shade you have to add all the primary colors together. Black is nothing and everything so depending how it's used it can be referred which ever way.
It depends on whether you're using additive or subtractive color.

At least colour is a slightly different conversation than people who come in and try to teach economics they learnt from their first college class 
laugh.gif

It depends on whether you're using additive or subtractive color.
My point was basic, I'm not getting into the fundamentals.

You dudes are funny.

Pretending to be annoyed by the same conversation you're contributing to

"Colors, science, theory, yada yada yada... but let's get back to the shoes though"

If you want the conversation to be about shoes don't contribute to the conversation not about shoes :lol:

actually i live in Florida.. I am not talking about the kind of snapbacks that look like baseball cap with the bill that folds..

im talking about the snapbacks with straight flat bill fold.. that's all they sell nowadays in the hat stores.. and yes thats a trend. 
Oh ok, I feel you. Hate flatbills so damn bad. There needs to be SOME curvature to the bill at least.

THEYRE NOT.

NIKETALKERS BE ON THAT ALMOST STATUS HUH

SETTLING FOR ALMOST INSTEAD OF WHAT COULDVE BEEN.

ALMOST???

ALMOST HAD ME?

YOU NEVER HAD ME

U NEVER HAD YOUR CAR

Back
Top Bottom