Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

And this is what happens to the thread when no relevant colorways are coming out soon.

Color debates and jean critiques 
sick.gif

By the way, I wear old navy slim straight jeans, cuz when I LewiUp on kicks, that's all I can afford. Flame me, I'm 33 and don't care. 
devil.gif
"THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER PSA OF LEWIUP!"
smokin.gif
roll.gif

TINA LEWIsUP DAILY

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all about wearing what you like and think is comfortable, but why do some of y'all wear jeans that are so baggy at the ankle that they cover the shoe? 

i went to work, came home and this became a fashion thread? somebody PM when the south beachs drop :smh:

Last edited:
I'm about to lawyer up if you keep using my slang!!

And don't worry just like the near dead KD, business will pick up with the WTLBJ, Champ Pack or MVP.
"Your" slang includes MY NAME. Therefore, change it to SpiderUp if you want, but everyone will always know that means 1 pair, and not an authentic Lewi pickup. Off for a swim in my LewiPool...
No hate, just messin 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I'm all about wearing what you like and think is comfortable, but why do some of y'all wear jeans that are so baggy at the ankle that they cover the shoe? 
why does the whole shoe need to be seen? besides the only way to have the whole shoe seen is with skinny jeans as any relaxed, loose or baggy jean style covers the top of the shoe, you can always wear the tongue out to shoe more of the shoe if you need everyone to see your shoes

Anyone else hate this year's south beach model?
me but I can't wait to see the hype flip people are gonna do on these
bro dont even waste your time asking this. a good majority of people are going to say yea we hate the sb, the 8s are the best blah blah blah. then when they drop dudes gonna be crying they couldnt cop
all except me I still refuse to get the kp's and most consider them the best I stand by what I don't want

"Your" slang includes MY NAME. Therefore, change it to SpiderUp if you want, but everyone will always know that means 1 pair, and not an authentic Lewi pickup. Off for a swim in my LewiPool...

Lol. Come into my parlor...

I can't front. The term was born from your obsession for going HAM on specific color ways.

And I've been known to buy a pair or two when the time is right, the wine is right...

I like the SBs. Cheaper than making an ID unless they play those FI shenanigans.

And this is what happens to the thread when no relevant colorways are coming out soon.

Color debates and jean critiques :x

By the way, I wear old navy slim straight jeans, cuz when I LewiUp on kicks, that's all I can afford. Flame me, I'm 33 and don't care. :evil:

33 here dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwg . Bet i have like 1/33 of your collection though . :rofl:

Time for the usual red rum problem causing :rofl: picked up 2 shirts for my slh ones a Charlotte hornets with just the logo the other is Lebron stung by a hornet beast mode lol
View media item 862456
As for jeans I've tried on numerous styles and for me its about comfort over looks so I wear dickies relaxes and loose jeans and Levi 559 & 569 tried 501 but they weren't comfortable for me everything else just doesn't feel good:smh:

Last edited:
Quick Pic from FTL today. Blackouts still in a lot of size Manager told me. They looked really good in person. I def would have copped but saved up for the AVM below so I copped them today. They would me next if they are still sitting around by the time I get some more funds in.

Back
Top Bottom