Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I would love to see a win/loss ratio of the soldiers vs 11s for his season thus far

Soldiers won it tonight, then again they always will if allen, wade & bosh played how the did tonight
nthat.gif

Lmao at teaching.

His jeans are bad but don't act like anything you're doing is noble.

You're criticizing someone in a thread where you know everyone is gonna pile it on with the jean jokes.

He's a grown man. Doesn't need you to teach him how to spend his money.

Seriously. I know we live in a very judgmental world but darn. They asked for an on foot picture of a shoe. He gave it. Instead of props and gratitude, he gets ridicule.

Could've at least been like those shoes are hot. Maybe you can rock them with this jean to at least be constructive.

Last edited:
I hate how all the jean slander has everyone afraid to post on foot pics :lol:

Those in box/in hand pics are soooooooooo pointless.

I also hate shorts pics since I almost never wear them outside the gym.

Who cares? I don't walk in that man's shoes nor care what he does with his money.

The dude in that Video posted a few days back was wearing a jersey and who knows what else. Would I wear that, probably not. But it's not like people are like SJ is Mr GQ.

This is Nike Talk not Jean Jabber.

Last edited:
Who cares? I don't walk in that man's shoes nor care what he does with his money.

The dude in that Video posted a few days back was wearing a jersey and who knows what else. Would I wear that, probably not. But it's not like people are like SJ is Mr GQ.

This is Nike Talk not Jean Jabber.

Exactly. We are in this thread because we all like the Lebron XI. we all have our own styles. I personally don't care for the skinny jeans or the new jogger pants style but I don't comment on it when someone posts. It's their style. Dude wasn't even stunting. It was a simple pic.

Come on bro you can't do a better fit than that? U have $200 to spend for Lebron but nothing for pants, smh
Lol I have to admit I laughed at the comment but I agree that he can wear whatever he chooses. I don't understand when people comment on wearing the right jeans, is there a rule to which jeans is worn with which ever sneaker? Although some style of jeans makes me laugh I don't knock what a man chooses to wear.

dunno why yall gotta hate on him lol. he can wear whatever he likes/feels comfortable

what colorway of the zoom solder 7s was lebron wearing today/ I thought they were the floridian 10s but my eyes deceived me

dunno why yall gotta hate on him lol. he can wear whatever he likes/feels comfortable

what colorway of the zoom solder 7s was lebron wearing today/ I thought they were the floridian 10s but my eyes deceived me

Y'all?

Elaborate for us. I personally only wear levis 511s and 508s, does that pertain to a certain sneaker on your world?

Nah man I was half way joking.

But the brand is kinda irrelevant, people find themselves on the outside when they ignore the most important things which are fit and wash.

People can have their own styles, but they're is a standard especially when it comes to fit.

...and that doesn't mean skinny jeans lol

Elaborate for us. I personally only wear levis 511s and 508s, does that pertain to a certain sneaker on your world?

Nah man I was half way joking.

But the brand is kinda irrelevant, people find themselves on the outside when they ignore the most important things which are fit and wash.

People can have their own styles, but they're is a standard especially when it comes to fit.

...and that doesn't mean skinny jeans lol
Ok. I started only wearing tapered fitting jeans with the correct length, not because of the trend but because I'm not in my 20s and want to have a cleaner look. Levis are decent priced and pretty good looking jeans, wish the 508 had more styles to them they fit better than the 511s.

Lewi, similar here, most of my jeans now are old navy, and a couple of their premium line jeans are real nice. I've spent tens of thousands on shoes, but never more than $50 on jeans. And I'll never care what another man has to say about it either.

By the way my final iD comes in tomorrow and I'll finally post my mini "LeBron XI collection" pic. Maybe in some cheap a** jeans hahaha

Ok. I started only wearing tapered fitting jeans with the correct length, not because of the trend but because I'm not in my 20s and want to have a cleaner look. Levis are decent priced and pretty good looking jeans, wish the 508 had more styles to them they fit better than the 511s.

Tapered jeans are where it's at.

I just started paying the extra $20 or so at Nordstrom to get all my pairs altered to fit how I want them to.

There's no way ima spend all this money on kicks to have my jeans laying on top of them like dudes did with Timbs and AF1s back in '02 lol

Back
Top Bottom