Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

yeah, i was on it all ready, but passed still 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

damn, good deal on sole heaven :smokin
If they didn't hit me with customs last time I ordered from them, I'd definitely jump on them SLH :pimp:  

Yea I ordered from them and didn't get hit with customs charge either :smh: must be sort of random but you still can't beat their deals and that super fast shipping :wow: if something I actually wanted was on discount I would be all over the deals though, I wish the AvMs would pop back up on there but I'm pretty sure it's over for them now :frown: I'm probably gonna have to pay retail or catch a desperate eBay seller trying to off some now :rolleyes

So I been steady balling in my Miami nights for a month now...probably like 15 times or so...and the soles are yellowing pretty bad already...everyone else's like this?

So is LeBron finally wearing 11s consistently yet?  He's wearing the 11 Elites?  Did they fix the toe box issues? ... How does this guy score 25 first quarter points, then go into this submissive, beta demeanor the rest of the game and not put up shots?  I mean my god.  He's the 2nd best player I've ever seen in my lifetime, along with Kobe, but this guy at times simply doesn't assert his will or dominance on the game.  He should've scored 50 or 60 the way he was scoring to start the game.  Disappointing.

For the amount of complaining about the thread going off topic..some of you sure know how to keep it going

Kind of sound like a hypocrite with this post soooooo how about them Kings Prides? Best cw? :smokin :lol:

Last edited:

So is LeBron finally wearing 11s consistently yet?  He's wearing the 11 Elites?  Did they fix the toe box issues? ... How does this guy score 25 first quarter points, then go into this submissive, beta demeanor the rest of the game and not put up shots?  I mean my god.  He's the 2nd best player I've ever seen in my lifetime, along with Kobe, but this guy at times simply doesn't assert his will or dominance on the game.  He should've scored 50 or 60 the way he was scoring to start the game.  Disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom