Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Another new color way pictures, another reference to them being 2k14 pair. Never fails. I can't wait for people to receive them already so this can end

LeBron wore these on opening night but his pair said "I Promise" on the side. These don't say anything. I really hope they release to the public. I would be all over them!!!!!

Been rotating thru my mn slh and graffiti(best cw) trying to truly break them in maybe once a WK is not enough

yea that red and gold pair the best cw i've seen imo.. Tempted to pull the trigger on the dunkmans for 150.. I said months ago some of the lebron 11's  would dip that low, and i feel obligated to get me a cheap pair to hoop in now. lol

I don't even want to see pictures of Ring Nights anymore, I'm trying to move on knowing we will never see them released. 
mad.gif

Dilemma: I want to buy the MN's.

I also don't want to burn $200 on one pair of shoes.

But since LeBron 11's are such good balling shoes, I want a pair.....

Then there are the SLH and Jades which I also like, but if I'm going to get a LeBron 11 I minus well just get the MN's.

Decisions, decisions.....

Those ring ceremonies are clean AF. My fiance and her family are die hard raider fans though so she'd hate if those ever made their way into my closet lol.

First time wearing MNs on-court just to shoot around. Didn't wanna run any games at the risk of destroying the court with skid marks :lol:

View media item 867016
Sorry for the dark picture, lights weren't all on yet for some reason...

Those ring ceremonies are clean AF. My fiance and her family are die hard raider fans though so she'd hate if those ever made their way into my closet lol.

First time wearing MNs on-court just to shoot around. Didn't wanna run any games at the risk of destroying the court with skid marks
laugh.gif

"Godly" on court? 
laugh.gif

First time wearing MNs on-court just to shoot around. Didn't wanna run any games at the risk of destroying the court with skid marks :lol:

"Godly" on court?  :lol:  

I think hes been MIA from this thread ever since bron started rocking the soldiers :lol:

LeBron wore these on opening night but his pair said "I Promise" on the side. These don't say anything. I really hope they release to the public. I would be all over them!!!!!
Yeah i hope they release to public also....if they are the 2k14s i'm never going to get to own tho. Not paying $1,000+ for

I remember somebody said we've basically already seen the 2k's. I forget who :nerd:

First time wearing MNs on-court just to shoot around. Didn't wanna run any games at the risk of destroying the court with skid marks..

The only way to get rid of the Toe Jam and Earl is to play and break them in really. It doesn't work for a 4-time MVP that wears a different shoe every night but for the every man, it should be okay.

Dilemma: I want to buy the MN's.

I also don't want to burn $200 on one pair of shoes.

But since LeBron 11's are such good balling shoes, I want a pair.....
Then there are the SLH and Jades which I also like, but if I'm going to get a LeBron 11 I minus well just get the MN's.

Decisions, decisions.....

Buy the Jades or SLH on discount. They've been posted @ $160-$170 the last two weeks. You're going to have a hard time buying MN on discount. I even had to pay full price for them since they were sort of limited in store (depending on where you live).

Last edited:
anthracites made a great snow shoe over here in baltimore on monday. visiting home or else I would've taken the metro into DC and taken some cool shots.

Back
Top Bottom