Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Some more pics of blue suedes, still not a fan but maybe it'll change a few minds on them

via: NiceKicks

Last edited:
It's the logo for his NSW collection I believe.
Yeah I get the Lion logo, I just don't get the phrase, it's from a Scottish Clan, seems like an odd phrase to be in his EXT shoes....the gladiator quotes made a little more sense seeing how it's tattooed on him and from one of his favorite movies. 

Last edited:
Missed my END delivery. Didn't realize it had sig required. Shall have my shoes tomorrow.

I
Some more pics of blue suedes, still not a fan but maybe it'll change a few minds on them

via: NiceKicks

View media item 896755

I liked them a lot better with the black tongues :smh: ..... the shoe does kind of flow better with the all blue though :\ ....... I can see it now watch Bron rock a all red suede pair that so t drop to get everybody mad :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I get the Lion logo, I just don't get the phrase, it's from a Scottish Clan, seems like an odd phrase to be in his EXT shoes....the gladiator quotes made a little more sense seeing how it's tattooed on him and from one of his favorite movies. 

Something he lives by perhaps. Tweet @kingjames and ask lol

Probably ids. Nike and livestrong don't have a relationship anymore.
I was thinking that too, but I'm intrigued with the gold swoosh and flywire. I'd love some gold options on NikeID! It looks like it's probably a customized ID though because of the matte black posite, black/grey laces, and lacelock.

Last edited:
Probably ids. Nike and livestrong don't have a relationship anymore.
I was thinking that too, but I'm intrigued with the gold swoosh and flywire. I'd love some gold options on NikeID! It looks like it's probably a customized ID though because of the matte black posite, black/grey laces, and lacelock.

Your probably right. They are probably a custom since the posite has to match the upper on non gumbo ids. They def aren't livestrongs tho.

White anodized yellow and the foam painted black.

Last edited:
I thought anodized yellow was gold?

If I'm not mistaken, the anodized yellow posite does look gold, but when someone used it on the swoosh, it didn't match the posite and didn't look gold at all.

blue suedes are crazy dope. oh so crippy 
smokin.gif

Those KD's posted are so sick, if they would have followed that exact scheme on the LeBron's....there would have been chaos. Smh

just copped away's for $120 
smokin.gif
 i wasn't cause it was a size 9, but i just tried one of my pairs on again , and i should be fine with the 9 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom