Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I really looking forward to Kings Crown EXT's. I actually like the larger borders on the new pics it sort of reminds me of the off white border that was on the Corks. It gives the KC EXT's a different type of look from the others that are dropping. Also Sole Awesome is really good for bring us detailed pics of upcoming releases but there pics always appear to be darker/dull for some reason

Im curious about one thing on the Lebron line. maybe its been asked. Why does Lebron and nike release numerous colorways and we only get like maybe 2 or 3 pairs that match the Heat jersey. Not to mention Jordan, but most of his releases went with the Bulls uniform. Is it more of a style and diversity thing.

Because Nike would rather cater to the masses who spend the most and that happens to be the younger crowd that want the wild colors and different stuff instead of the basic team colors :smh: not to mention Bron probably likes it more that way so he can have all the cool exclusive uniform matching PE's anyway :lol:

Last edited:
I really looking forward to Kings Crown EXT's. I actually like the larger borders on the new pics it sort of reminds me of the off white border that was on the Corks. It gives the KC EXT's a different type of look from the others that are dropping. Also Sole Awesome is really good for bring us detailed pics of upcoming releases but there pics always appear to be darker/dull for some reason
No picture could make these look decent, to each their own though.

You are right the sole awesome pics are usually quite a bit "darker" or in not optimal lighting most of the time.  I'm sure better pictures of the King's Crown will come soon. 

The KD VI Elite gets a white/black/gold colorway but LeBron doesn't...
mean.gif

Forget the soldier branding and just try a pair out, especially since they are sub 100 these days. It really is a solid shoe. I can see why bron would chose to hoop in them over xi. They feel more like a traditional bron shoe. Quite nice in the right colorway. I only have the power couple and bryce and bronny, but I plan to pick up one or two more for the gym.

Last edited:

I am pretty sure he has been wearing ID's:

He also wore Terracotta Warriors earlier in the year, those are grey/purple. 
Man, look at the height of the toe box. Hurts my toes just looking at it. They gotta be using a different sole insert.

Cousins and everyone else rockin unaltered 11s probably have normal toes where all 5 are flush with the ground. Lebron needs some open-toed hoop shoes for that traffic jam to have enough breathing room.
roll.gif

Still gotta hurt some. Man if somebody can do a comparison shot with Lebron's pair to these unaltered pair. They look totally different.

Man, look at the height of the toe box. Hurts my toes just looking at it. They gotta be using a different sole insert.

The 11's are actually pretty great hoop shoes if you give them a chance. You gotta know what you are getting into to play in foams. They are gonna hurt like hell the first few wears but once they break in they are good money.

To each his own though. Bron wants to rock a fresh pair every game, so Petrie better get about designing him a fuse/synthetic leather based shoe for the rest of his career.

Last edited:
The 11's are actually pretty great hoop shoes if you give them a chance. You gotta know what you are getting into to play in foams. They are gonna hurt like hell the first few wears but once they break in they are good money.

To each his own though. Bron wants to rock a fresh pair every game, so Petrie better get about designing him a fuse/synthetic leather based shoe for the rest of his career.
Completely agree here.

Maybe I just like my ball shoes snug, but even after the first long hoop session they felt great to me.  I don't think these are near as harsh as actual foams though... that break-in is on another level.

Completely agree here.

Maybe I just like my ball shoes snug, but even after the first long hoop session they felt great to me.  I don't think these are near as harsh as actual foams though... that break-in is on another level.

Man tell me about it...been playing in foams since they were first released as performance kicks...not casual kicks. Almost sent my first pair back to nike they hurt so much. But man...once they break in...great on court and are damn near indestructable.

Forgot about those. Still close to the same colorway. Not a fan of howthey're doing that gold plate.
Yeah I would have preferred a white based version with gold and black like the KD's minus that mango business.  Oh well, maybe they will give us good ID options. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom