Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
blue suede growing on me but I only have space in my closet for the KC. I think it should have been a no brainer to have red suede since the heat is...well red
I have no idea how they came up with the Scooby's or the Smurfs being that Ohio State is red, Cleveland is red and gold and mia is black and red highschool was green and gold, where the F*** they get blue from
mean.gif
 but i'm getting because I like the suede very causal and I believe that with the leather insides they're should be no break in time, well bring on the denims

cop the blue and dye it red
smokin.gif
Hopefully these dont resell for to much or they sit on shelves.... im super tempted to cop these and do this...

I hate you guys lol i liked them but cant cop at the moment... but if i can obtain the later this will be done ASAP.

devil.gif

Hopefully these dont resell for to much or they sit on shelves.... im super tempted to cop these and do this...

I hate you guys lol i liked them but cant cop at the moment... but if i can obtain the later this will be done ASAP.

devil.gif
only if I get a 2nd pair would I do this \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ thinking bout th hate it might actually be possible, now who want to dye my shoes
roll.gif

THESE WOULD BE AN INSTACOP.

youd give up the WTL X for the WTL XI? im trying to get the XI for trade bait to get the X lol. IMO the X is far better.

I'd personally much rather have the XIs just because they take things from some of my favorite earlier models/colorways. The historical aspect of the shoe is what really gets me more than anything else. I think it'd just be a nice pair to have for that reason, though honestly speaking I'm not sure how often I'd actually be wearing them cuz of how wild the colorway is.

I hear ya. I just prefer the x model over the white base and pink accents on the XI

Would be helpful if you posted where...

Footaction....Employee Appreciation....

Thanks. Details like that will save your inbox or salty posts.
I thought about grabbing some brons on the EA but I didn't want to waste 20% of my boys black card when I can pay like $10-15 more and get them when they pop up on sale.
Got some royal gloves instead.

Last edited:
Wellgosh responded to my email and said  they would combine my shipping and only charge me once for yesterdays order... so i paid $215 for both 11's 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom