Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The greenish ones are the avm, orangesicle ones are mva.. easily confused of course

Oooooooooooooooooooooo...shiny box. Now I'm more than willing to spend an extra $75....*****

I like the MVA's better than I did initially. I sort of regret not getting them now.

The MVA's are horrible, easily the worst colorway IMO

Oooooooooooooooooooooo...shiny box. Now I'm more than willing to spend an extra $75....*****

I like the MVA's better than I did initially. I sort of regret not getting them now.

The MVA's are horrible, easily the worst colorway IMO
AVM the green ones? or the MVA the orange ones? 

AVM are definitely dope. I kinda like them better than the KP's to be honest. 

MVA arent bad I just wouldn't be able to wear them more than once. So whats the point of dropping dough on them. I guess they are a bad CW then.

MVAs would probably be my pick for worst colorway too. Didn't really see a point in them other than to complete the whole BS AVM/MVA colorway story, especially when the FIs already came out earlier.

one pair of each and i grabbed em both
You should have announced it here first wait 10 minutes then try to cop. 
laugh.gif

Nice come up. Where do you guys find these sites. When I saw well gosh I thought it was a comment or something didn't know it was a website.

Elites are looking dope. I hated them big time when those first potato cam pics came out. But those silver joints be hard to pull off anywhere besides on court IMO.

You should have announced it here first wait 10 minutes then try to cop. 
laugh.gif

Nice come up. Where do you guys find these sites. When I saw well gosh I thought it was a comment or something didn't know it was a website.
I did post it as soon as i saw it, but then decided to cop and edited my post
laugh.gif

Nt put me on to most of the over seas spots

Last edited:
Well now I don't want to post on the same page as the "beauty shots" from hypebeast, but oh well. 

Here are a few just on my iphone in my office, they literally just got here.

A few initial observations, definitely an "infrared" (bright pink) not red as some pictures looked. 

Threw them on real quick and feel pretty true to size, nice snug fit in the upper, toe box feels wider and roomier.  Hooping in them on Sunday all evening so will have more about fit/performance then. 

Also, the shiny parts are gonna get destroyed in ball, just like the old J Kidds with the shiny pods on the sides. 

Tongue doesn't look as high as certain pictures made them look either. 

Last edited:
ah i see what you do. i play both indoor and outdoor a pretty equal amount, i just like having the newest tech when i play.
Hey I saw you wanted to play with the anthracites outdoors, well  I played in mine outdoors ONCE and there are sections already where the rubber worn down.  Pretty bummed about it and I know ppl will say you shouldn't play outdoors with Lebron's, but I have bad knees and I need shoes with maxed out cushioning and I play outdoors most of the time.  Are the Lebron X's better for outdoor use or are they just as bad because of the exposed zoom air max unit?

Hey I saw you wanted to play with the anthracites outdoors, well  I played in mine outdoors ONCE and there are sections already where the rubber worn down.  Pretty bummed about it and I know ppl will say you shouldn't play outdoors with Lebron's, but I have bad knees and I need shoes with maxed out cushioning and I play outdoors most of the time.  Are the Lebron X's better for outdoor use or are they just as bad because of the exposed zoom air max unit?

nope my 8's and 10's have worn down.. IMO i wouldn't wear an full length visible air max or zoom..

Well now I don't want to post on the same page as the "beauty shots" from hypebeast, but oh well. 

Here are a few just on my iphone in my office, they literally just got here.

A few initial observations, definitely an "infrared" (bright pink) not red as some pictures looked. 

Threw them on real quick and feel pretty true to size, nice snug fit in the upper, toe box feels wider and roomier.  Hooping in them on Sunday all evening so will have more about fit/performance then. 

Also, the shiny parts are gonna get destroyed in ball, just like the old J Kidds with the shiny pods on the sides. 

Tongue doesn't look as high as certain pictures made them look either. 
How did you get to cop so early?

You should look into the XDR version that has tougher rubber for outdoor play.

Back
Top Bottom