Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm having a hard time liking the XI's in the pics but I'll save my opinion till I actually see them. October is going to be a rough month regardless. :nerd:

So the "parachute gold"/ "king of the jungles" are a GR right?

OP doesn't say and i've looked on like 20 random pages

Nike coulda called these the flightposite 4. These will be my first Lebron and non-retro nike in a decade

Not from what I have heard.  I've heard numbers will be similar to X Jades last year, but instead of 2 staggered releases, the entire quantity will be at once.  No "limited" release, then another release like Jades.  If that's true should be plenty to go around. 
Actually...this "King of the Jungle" colorway will actually be one of the more limited colorways...like the Jade's last year...

JM
Info according to JM.

I am going to guess he means limited like the initial Jade release.

Last edited:
I just want the KOTTJ/Pride. Don't care about the Warrior (though it has a nice textured look) or Gamma Blue (though I do like the swoosh and lace tips).

The Aways are a teeter totter, probably have to see them in person.

Gamma blues and Heat CW's for me so far. I like the KOTJ's/King's Pride, but if they are limited I won't even try. Waiting on other colorways to pop up.

I hated the Gamma's until the recent pic. Now its looking like those are a must have. Nike wins again :smh:

So far still only copping the KOTJ. Hoping Nike gives us a pair like those "IronMan" PS'd ones (all red upper with yellow/gold accents) and a carbon fiber pair.

Warriors and Kings Pride. I also would like to see the red/gold iron man theme. That would be super dope.

So far still only copping the KOTJ. Hoping Nike gives us a pair like those "IronMan" PS'd ones (all red upper with yellow/gold accents) and a carbon fiber pair.
That seems like a Heat PE that lebron would have this year. I doubt nike would give us that without making it limited tho but that's my opinion on the cw

Yea you're probably right. Wishful thinking tho.

*PS pic from a month or so ago for reference
mvqx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom