Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The King Prides and the Gamma Blues are the only cws I will cop unless another cw changes my mind but with so many other releases on the way it sucks that these have to be the most expensive of the bunch

The King Prides and the Gamma Blues are the only cws I will cop unless another cw changes my mind but with so many other releases on the way it sucks that these have to be the most expensive of the bunch

Its not gonna kill me just gotta be selective, some dudes wanna buy all the retros coming out, and all the nike player sigs, yet be like damn my pockets hurting

These have grown on me but I'm gonna have to be really selective of which colorways to cop. I'll probably cop the TW but after that the colorways are going to have to blow me away to justify copping.

so far im just gonna cop the gold ones. 

can someone do a cool grey photo shop and a blk photo shop

not sure why 2k would put 2 "real" colorways next to a made up one (from that screen shot we saw).. but then again LeBron is the King of PEs :x

I hope those 2ks release, even better than the black reds IMO
What are these 2ks you speak of ? i must of missed them

Nba 2k had 3 colorways built into the game and a forum leaked them, it was the kings pride, the away colorway and the third is what hes talking about

You have to dig deep to find them but if i have time i will find the image

I like the looks of some of the color ways especially the black and reds. Too bad I am not going to drop that much cash on them.

For people griping about the $200 price tag, just learn patience, every X I got this year minus the IDs were copped below retail when they went on sale. At $200 these probably will too.

Back
Top Bottom