• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
From the article
JAKE: Before we even get bodies to get the shoes, we do the research. We’ll post things online and see what type of hype the shoe has. Figure out how available the shoe is going to be. Stuff like that. Then we take the steps to get pairs.
For fear of being banned, Ill keep my comments about this to myself

roll.gif

I LOVE THAT GIF SON!

and it's SO OBVIOUS when people do that.... you see it all up and down IG

"cop or pass"

"cop or #NAH"

"I got mine are you getting yours??"

:lol: :lol: :lol: fishing for hype. It's def a good way to gauge what the hype is.

Wack the culture is getting? Resellers aren't anything new bruh.
Maybe not, but this acceptance sure is. Reselling was relegated to shoes that were actually hard to get at a point, not a group of clowns picking up any retro+ colorway on any given day. And then those guys in particular made it seem like they're doing someone a favor. Like I should be thankful that the Venom X didn't sit at $180, so I can BIN for $220 or $200 thru paypal or $250 on FC. The whole thing is backwards to me. But I'm not mad, it hasn't really robbed me of anything I wanted, so whatever.

Wack the culture is getting? Resellers aren't anything new bruh.
Maybe not, but this acceptance sure is. Reselling was relegated to shoes that were actually hard to get at a point, not a group of clowns picking up any retro+ colorway on any given day. And then those guys in particular made it seem like they're doing someone a favor. Like I should be thankful that the Venom X didn't sit at $180, so I can BIN for $220 or $200 thru paypal or $250 on FC. The whole thing is backwards to me. But I'm not mad, it hasn't really robbed me of anything I wanted, so whatever.

I can understand your disdain for dudes like that are mentioned in the article for sure.

My point was just that it's been around since forever. People just gotta use the resell market at their convenience and understand that they don't need the shoes if it compromises their values.

I can understand your disdain for dudes like that are mentioned in the article for sure.

My point was just that it's been around since forever. People just gotta use the resell market at their convenience and understand that they don't need the shoes if it compromises their values.
I agree. And like everything else in a free market it's all based around the consumer so if they don't buy it, people won't sell it. People gotta do better though...
Because I'm still not paying $500+ for them area 72 hyperposites..lol
Also, on a side note do people really like the WTL? From what it looks like, the worst cws are the most prominent. Like the left shoe is 30% graffiti. I don't get it.
laugh.gif

People just like the WHAT THE series in general. We are in an era of loud and different. I like some stuff but not all.

I think reselling's just more in your face now with all these online services that never really existed pre-Twitter/bots, and with sneakers being more popular than ever, there's also just more people doing it and more ways for people to resell than before with Twitter, IG, etc. I'm not a fan of resellers at all, but inevitably you just gotta deal with them whenever a hot item's coming out and demand > supply. It's not gonna stop as long as people can make money off of doing it.

The dudes in that article do sound kinda self-important and annoying though.

People just like the WHAT THE series in general. We are in an era of loud and different. I like some stuff but not all.
I think I like the right one but I just can't get with the left. NT shouldn't like it as a unit because it's showing the KP no love.

Lol

Personally think all the "what the" shoes are terrible.. All of em lol.. Never liked fusions for Jordan's or any mashed up edition of a shoe with numerous models represented in either cws from that shoe or aspects of the shoe all thrown together on one.. Super tacky IMO

i mean they're taking the top lebrons ever made in putting them all in one sneaker, i dont think the KP has any place on the WTL with the likes of the SB,MVP 6,BB,F.P,etc....i like the KP but some of the guys in here take it to an extreme lol

IF IT. WERE KY CHOICE ID WOULD JUST THROW ALL THE UNSOLD KP INTO THE WTL BOXES

HANDWRITTEN NOTE

YOURE WELCOME

laugh.gif
one of the shoes has KP print on the upper
I thought that was the reverse KP?

i mean they're taking the top lebrons ever made in putting them all in one sneaker, i dont think the KP has any place on the WTL with the likes of the SB,MVP 6,BB,F.P,etc....i like the KP but some of the guys in here take it to an extreme lol
You...what?
roll.gif

Last edited:
reverse KP? oh you mean the florals?...i dont get how ppl keeps calling them "reversed kp" theres nothing reverse in them just floral print...

Anybody who has the Blue Suede's, is the size the same as the regular XI's??? I see that there is hardly any ankle padding like last year's Cork's.

real talk, no hype, this is the first of the "what the" series I've ever cared for.

What the dunks? Fugg
What the MVP? Fugg
What the Kobe? Fugg

then I saw some what the air maxes are something, idk if they are legit or customs but they were ugly too. I like these because it has some of my favorite lebrons all on one shoe ... and the XI model is one of my favorite Lebron models. For me, it's more like what's NOT to love. Like many others, I will try and fail via NDC and then have to pay a dreaded reseller (preferably I would've already secured a pre-sale tho) .

:smh: I'm part of the problem :lol: I apologize in advance.

IF IT. WERE KY CHOICE ID WOULD JUST THROW ALL THE UNSOLD KP INTO THE WTL BOXES

HANDWRITTEN NOTE

YOURE WELCOME
roll.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

BLACK AND GOLD WITH MULTICOLOR ACCENTS ALWAYS AND FOREVER WILL GO HARD!

today was a good day
smokin.gif
MINUS THAT HORRIDLY DIRTY BASE BOARD!
sick.gif

CAN I GET A PS BASE BOARD ZOOM IN? STAT!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Nike bounces back with the 12s. From Lebron not wearing them to The elites and ext being terrible compared to the 9 and 10 . The 11 just seems like a huge debacle

Back
Top Bottom