Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
After waiting out for a couple hours I finally got my blue suede lebron 11 only 7 people showed up makes me regretting getting to Nike so early
glad you managed to cop, but had you not done it the situation would've been reverse and you'd have missed out, kinda like cops catch you speeding but when everytone else is speeding they never around

Solar red soldiers are nice I might try to cop because I missed on the solar red 8 lows....."I know they don't compare"

The 2nd pair with the king pride print would look better if they was black

Last edited:
soldiers are nice basketball shoes. I hoop in the dark royal aka navy pair from time to time.

I bought my nephews Soldiers cause they were on sale at eastbay for Xmas. Being a cheap uncle. Got my son the XI's tho. 
laugh.gif
  all td sizes.

Last edited:
soldiers are nice basketball shoes. I hoop in the dark royal aka navy pair from time to time.

How do they feel on feet compared to XI's?
I need some shoes strictly for hooping

I don't hoop in the regular xi to be honest and I'm not as anal as some people that post reviews are.
I know they don't hurt the bottom of my feet and I don't even think about them when I'm wearing them. Those are my biggest concerns when wearing a shoe.
I tried some hyper fuses and my foot felt like it was being ripped apart on the bottom. Took them back to nike ASAP.

Not gonna lie. The bulky nature of the shoe has really slowed me on it. Started buying elite Xs and like how narrow the shoe is vs the XI.

Might cull the collection down to the shoes I consider the must haves.

Good man, and very good move

Between working, hustling, eating, ********, tv'ing and sleeping.....

I AIN'T GOT NO TIME FOR ANYTHING BUT HEAT ON MY FEET! 
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

glad you managed to cop, but had you not done it the situation would've been reverse and you'd have missed out, kinda like cops catch you speeding but when everytone else is speeding they never around
Yeah Im glad I got it though it has a big white stain I cant believe I didn't notice 
mean.gif
 I had to run to class so I only noticed a few minutes ago anybody else got any problems with these shoes?

Since shoe collecting has gone mainstream I've changed my buying habits big time. No matter how bad I want a kick; I will not pay a reseller over $200 shipped on any kick and if I miss out I miss out. There'll be another hot release next month.

My man :pimp:

Except I have my ceiling at $250.

Whats the difference? Because someone ain't camping out they deserve to pay extra? Makes zero sense.

Resellers are scum! :lol:

Difference is he can't hide behind a computer screen when dude he tries to bend over on resale launches an upper cut at him :lol:

http://gifsoup.com

I really can't believe the Blue Suedes moved like that...I guess anything marked EXT is problematic these days. 

Anything deemed "LIMITED" :smh:

Really you can't be mad at resellers, be mad at the people who are willing to pay those prices...reselling happens in EVERY market in one way or another.. hell these shoe are resold by nike to their accounts that sell them to RETAIL to the public.

You got a point but still :\

Off topic but I didn't realize reselling was pretty much in EVERY market. I tried to buy my daughter some dolls from the movie Frozen, sold out in stores. Check ebay, at least 2-3x retail, if not more! Had me yelling at my laptop like "You people are heartless these are for kids!" I'm not against resellers, but please, won't somebody please think of the children?? Lol.

View media item 909924
:rofl:

so many people in here trying to grab blue suedes...i could have swore that 2 weeks ago that shoe was hated by most

View media item 909928
No soldiers for me 

EVER! :smh:

my ceiling is $200.00. been that way since foams came out at that price in 2007 and I ain't changing. I almost broke it for the elite kobe ix's though because I really love them. If the LeBron 12s are over 200.00 then I'll wait until the hit some sales racks.

spoken like a true OG. I was just talking about reselling in the SB thread---the homie posted a complex article where some resellers were interviewed. Very interesting read, to say the least.

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/04/interview-getting-to-know-sneaker-resellers
"Providing a service" though? Rigging raffles, bribing managers, holding pairs, providing a service....right.
Dudes in that article sound like lames. And people in here actually condoning this.
mean.gif

Just shows how wack the culture is getting.

Most times resellers don't even make as much as they think they do.

Anyway, I'm surprised the suedes moved so quickly. Nobody seemed to be talking about em at all.

spoken like a true OG. I was just talking about reselling in the SB thread---the homie posted a complex article where some resellers were interviewed. Very interesting read, to say the least.

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/04/interview-getting-to-know-sneaker-resellers
"Providing a service" though? Rigging raffles, bribing managers, holding pairs, providing a service....right.

Dudes in that article sound like lames. And people in here actually condoning this. :smh:
Just shows how wack the culture is getting.
Most times resellers don't even make as much as they think they do.
Anyway, I'm surprised the suedes moved so quickly. Nobody seemed to be talking about em at all.

Wack the culture is getting? Resellers aren't anything new bruh.

Back
Top Bottom