Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Seeing these in person, they reminded me of football cleats. I wasn't impressed at all.

I like the different colored sole on my ASG's and anthracites, but it looks bad on these IMO

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me if Nike is taking down sizes to make it seem like they will sell out so the gullible would jump to cop thinking they gonna miss out...no matter where you buy from Nike gets their money...marketing genius!

I can understand the question. Not sure why you guys are going ham on him.
Shoes release every weekend and sometimes in multiples. It's hard to spend 1000+ a month on shoes. I have a job and make a nice salary and still feel the pain of all of these releases.
I can understand where he is coming from, but its all about moderation of everything. If you can't buy a certain pair, then save up whatever you have and move on, end of the story.  You just prioritize everything you need for your daily life, but conclusively, its all about having a job or not. 

Seeing these in person, they reminded me of football cleats. I wasn't impressed at all.

I like the different colored sole on my ASG's and anthracites, but it looks bad on these IMO
I just saw them at FTL and your right they remind me of football cleats also. No cop for me

Can't argue with these rich boys BigJ...I understood what dude meant as well..Some Nters are better than everyone else because they can blow good money on kicks every week..but then again some cats can simply be putting on for Nt and front like they buy every shoe...Some cats get family or employee discounts..whatever it is they doin....it's just shoes!

How are you gonna jump in the conversation and make it about something it's not? :lol:

The responses had nothing to do with how rich anybody was, only that there was one possible answer to dude's question.

I don't buy nearly as many shoes as some of you guys, but it's no mystery how or why you do it. Lol

Some make more, some make the same or less and just have more to spend.

Topics like this that provoke ppl to go into discussing their income should really never come up.

How are you gonna jump in the conversation and make it about something it's not? :lol:

The responses had nothing to do with how rich anybody was, only that there was one possible answer to dude's question.

I don't buy nearly as many shoes as some of you guys, but it's no mystery how or why you do it. Lol

Some make more, some make the same or less and just have more to spend.

Topics like this that provoke ppl to go into discussing their income should really never come up.
shut yo olé sensitive ***** up. Got some nerve catching feelings over tennis shoes!

So saw this on my twitter with 2k Bron as the caption...
roll.gif

Wow thread is going bonkers! I rather see success stories on ppl being able to cop but I have to admit this is pretty entertaining. Struck out on those 2s and spent half of that lol retail therapy.

Btw whether you buy 1 pair a month or 10. Outsiders still will call you crazy. Car notes and trailer park rent baffles alot of ppl lol

Back
Top Bottom