Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Full size run on NDC of the Brons. While KD's and Kobe's sold out. Sans a size 14 for the Kd left. GREAT to see these sit. $275 is unreal man.

Oh and $225 for Kobe and $200 for KD is such a great value. $180 for Jordan retro are a great value. Let's be honest this vibrant shoe culture is screwing shoe collectors.

It really is now down to pick and choose. Can't be a Pokemon collector with Nike.

Last edited:
Oh and $225 for Kobe and $200 for KD is such a great value. $180 for Jordan retro are a great value. Let's be honest this vibrant shoe culture is screwing shoe collectors.

It really is now down to pick and choose. Can't be a Pokemon collector with Nike.
exactly . Those prices overall are way too exorbitant. Don't even get me started on jordan quality smh lol

KD and kobe prices are no better but still high, I collect JB but the quality is a joke

dope aways @armokidd  
pimp.gif

I have a job.

THIS!!
Sometimes i feel dudes here are still asking their parents to buy them shoes....smh

I can understand the question. Not sure why you guys are going ham on him.
Shoes release every weekend and sometimes in multiples. It's hard to spend 1000+ a month on shoes. I have a job and make a nice salary and still feel the pain of all of these releases.

KD and kobe prices are no better but still high, I collect JB but the quality is a joke

I know the Kobe's sold out because they made them in much smaller quantities. Brons were probably a full gr. Not sure about the kd.

They sat for a little while on NDC but the normal sizes are now gone. Ruvilla still has all them sizes.

Shoes release every weekend and sometimes in multiples. It's hard to spend 1000+ a month on shoes. I have a job and make a nice salary and still feel the pain of all of these releases.

Ok?......The thing is you have a job. That's why you can spend that much on shoes.
What is so hard to Believe about that? Some people spend more on something's than others. No matter how much money anyone makes

Yeah 275 is definitely out of control man, what's news years Xii and elites going to retail for 250 and 350??it has to stop at some point.....
Yeah I think this will be nike's lesson... 250 is where i draw the line...

I was thinking the same thing, hopefully Nike decides to reel it back in now :smh: but IMO these were ugly as hell at that price point and a GR so it's not a big surprise they sat, the real test will be on May 31st. We'll really see what's up once the Superheroes drop :nerd:

I was thinking the same thing, hopefully Nike decides to reel it back in now
mean.gif
but IMO these were ugly as hell at that price point and a GR so it's not a big surprise they sat, the real test will be on May 31st. We'll really see what's up once the Superheroes drop
nerd.gif
yep... im not going after the WTL anymore... rather have the WTKD. 

Ok?......The thing is you have a job. That's why you can spend that much on shoes.
What is so hard to Believe about that? Some people spend more on something's than others. No matter how much money anyone makes

I have a job and I CANT spend that money on shoes every month. His question was perfectly reasonable.

[thread="532801"]Did these really almost sell out..[/thread]
[thread="532801"]im thinking either [/thread]
[thread="532801"]1.) a reseller bought most of them[/thread]
[thread="532801"]2.) Nike Pulled em to make it look like they did[/thread]
[thread="532801"]3.) People who wanted shoe got them.[/thread]

Probably 2.
They did this with the elites before also. Said sold then popped up again later.

Probably 2.
They did this with the elites before also. Said sold then popped up again later.
Yeah that more of  my thinking... i checked the KD and bron 10 mins ago and there was a FSR and then looked again and gone.

Got mine off my employee disco. Very pleased with them. However the run big for a LeBron. It wouldnt hurt anyone to try half a size down. I got a 10 in my regular 11s, these I had to get a 9.5 for.

Hopefully some of the returns end up at the local clearance store for the Low.....
With all these shoes dropping left n right I had to pull the brake..... Its amazing hw nike be 're-releasing shoes that most people have yet to even unds. ish is out of control man..

Last edited:
Can't argue with these rich boys BigJ...I understood what dude meant as well..Some Nters are better than everyone else because they can blow good money on kicks every week..but then again some cats can simply be putting on for Nt and front like they buy every shoe...Some cats get family or employee discounts..whatever it is they doin....it's just shoes!

Back
Top Bottom