Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
EBay takes 10% of his total and PayPal takes another 3-4% (not sure exactly)... So maybe you should try contacting him for a deal off eBay, maybe you both can win
to be honest i'm not in it to help someone make money off shoes but that's just me, i'm not concerned about how much your fee's are that you have to pay and all that and whether you take a loss or a gain, my goal is to get the shoes as close to retail as possible and with a little bit of patience i'm sure these can be had for that, but I do have my $50 over retail limit but that's my upper limit and I always shoot for my lower limit

Ain't happening because they ain't dope 
grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as the elites go so far. Judging by the small sample size of this thread, people are staying away from them and that's a good thing. But I will say that if the elites availability are similar to what I have experienced here in socal...it's not looking good. They weren't available at any of the regular stores in sd.

Although few socal spots got the kd and Lebron team elites, they can still be had through multiple online retailers

Champs and footlocker where I was had like 3-4 pairs on display each. They also had the show time Kobe's too.

I wore my GK for first time last night and there is def. a difference in sizing at least b/t my KP and GK....KP took multiple wears to break in while the GK felt great right out the box...both same size.....

I wore my GK for first time last night and there is def. a difference in sizing at least b/t my KP and GK....KP took multiple wears to break in while the GK felt great right out the box...both same size.....
Also wore my GK a couple days ago and felt the same way. The breds are the most uncomfortable/small toebox out of all the pairs ive tried on

anyone else getting back order emails on the blue suede's from FTL???

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^No. 11 lows are headed straight to outlet like the Xs and 9s. The 9s were at least passable.

The Easter Brons have consistently been the worst out of the Easter pack the last few years.

Saw the sprite lows X at the outlet today. Probably gonna buy them. Looking better with age lol

For anyone still looking for the anthracites, there were sizes 11 and up at the ftl bay shore in LI. Was almost going to cop (cute latina almost sold me), but had to restrain myself yet again, since I'm eyeing some upcoming kicks. :wink:

For anyone still looking for the anthracites, there were sizes 11 and up at the ftl bay shore in LI. Was almost going to cop (cute latina almost sold me), but had to restrain myself yet again, since I'm eyeing some upcoming kicks. :wink:
Same size but at FTL Christiana mall de.

Also check champs. AvM and dunkmans are 179.99 now. Maybe some bday coupon or emp disc magic can make the price better.

Last edited:
Red would have made the masses go wild. All blue just isn't the IN trend right now.

Whether all red or blue, the shoe is just boring..imo..but yea folks would've went crazy for them

Back
Top Bottom