Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
after hooping in the 11 since they released and recently going back to the 10 elite I was amazed at the difference in comfort.. the 11 sits lower and has better court feel but the armor posite kills my toes and heel even after going up a 1/2 a size, the cushion can't even be compared.. only this I disliked about the 10 was how high off the ground you felt, but it was corrected a little with the different midsole in the elites

those are still in stores around my way... try calling a nikestore or footlocker and see if they cant stock locate for you

really where are you located? im in queens ny and i checked niketown in roosvelt OOS and several footlockers in queens and no dice. i remember someone posting they were available in some store in long island but i cant seem to remember which

Man... I regret not making these.

but on another note so i heat win again do you think nike will do a champ pack like last year (Elite and a Low) or the year before that (Regular 9 and Elite 9)

or the solider pack

I'm pretty sure they're gonna do two lows for the championship pack this year..... The KD 6 and the KD 6 elite :smokin

I'm pretty sure they're gonna do two lows for the championship pack this year..... The KD 6 and the KD 6 elite
smokin.gif
the only thing they (nike) will make for KD is the MVP...championship still goes to bron

umm let me take a wild guess KOD?
Yes sir.  There are resellers, and then there is them...but I digress. 

The solar red soldiers are so tempting, but never owned a soldier and really don't think I can start now.  Straps kind of annoy me. 

Last edited:

The solar red soldiers are so tempting, but never owned a soldier and really don't think I can start now.
i don't even know how he gets access to some of those kicks i never really seen him post prices but how outrageous are they?

those solars are just dope!...imma cop a pair to hoop in and see why bron loves this too much than xi :tongue: do we have a release date for the soldier solars?

The solar red soldiers are so tempting, but never owned a soldier and really don't think I can start now.  Straps kind of annoy me. 
those KP soldiers are nice, solars as well. can't beat the price of 120 as well.

the sprite 11 lows ain't bad actually, it's not disgusting looking like those 10 "sprite" lows.

Last edited:
I think it will be stupid for nike to release a championship pack if bron wins...its not like hes gonna play in any mvp or championship 11s.

Back
Top Bottom