Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yeah. I was one of the first to denounce the XI lows but even I have to admit the XI low sprites are hot.

I still don't like any of them except the sprites. The model itself doesn't do anything for me. I grabbed the solar reds and the "parade" 9 lows because they were simple and sleek. The X lows :smh:. But a nice cw like the sprites on these XI lows can be enough to draw me in.

I still don't like any of them except the sprites. The model itself doesn't do anything for me. I grabbed the solar reds and the "parade" 9 lows because they were simple and sleek. The X lows
mean.gif
. But a nice cw like the sprites on these XI lows can be enough to draw me in.
Would not surprise me if Nike did a Solar XI low, nike has been recycling colors on the 11 model alot. 

Sprites are DOPE.

I still don't like any of them except the sprites. The model itself doesn't do anything for me. I grabbed the solar reds and the "parade" 9 lows because they were simple and sleek. The X lows :smh: . But a nice cw like the sprites on these XI lows can be enough to draw me in.
Would not surprise me if Nike did a Solar XI low, nike has been recycling colors on the 11 model alot. 

Sprites are DOPE.

This

Nike has taken the best of the best with the XI model, well probably get all the classic lows from every model ...... it's not like there's many anyway :lol:

Last edited:
Sprites are :smokin

I just wish the swoosh placements were reversed tho (i.e. like the X low). Still going to be copped anyway, hopefully on disco

I thought the 11 lows were using the 8 outsole???

It's back to the 9 now??

I would believe the 11 sprite rah rah talk if it was widely thought that the 11 low was better than the 8 low in general. But before the 11 sprite was shown, nobody was feeling the 11 low. So how could the 11 sprite instantly surpass the 8 sprite? IMHO

But they are nice

Last edited:
So after filing a claim bcuz I still havent received my refund on the blue suede fiasco the shoes have now been marked shipped, emailed the seller snd he said must be a mistake, WTF

Always regretted passing on the sprite 8 lows and I never paid resale regardless of how high...

Safe to say I won't make that mistake again..

And here I thought I was done after the 2k14s ship :lol:

I would believe the 11 sprite rah rah talk if it was widely thought that the 11 low was better than the 8 low in general. But before the 11 sprite was shown, nobody was feeling the 11 low. So how could the 11 sprite instantly surpass the 8 sprite? IMHO

But they are nice

I've liked the lows since day one. The fact that they aren't really lows is kinda appealing too.
The ones with orange in them got me looking. Will get what I can on sale and not worry otherwise.

View media item 924008

I dunno if anyone remembers but these were not easy to cop. I think it was probably the last lebron to quickstrike at least to my knowledge. they just dropped out of nowhere and I had to have my boy at finishline pull me a favor.

the sprite tens were garbage. I'm glad to see they did the color justice with the XI. not to sound pretentious because I have them but as good as the XI sprites are they're not as good as the 8s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom