Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What the hell. That avatar. Freaking me out at first then got funny. 
laugh.gif

Out of the whole Easter pack lebrons are by far the best to me. Really loving the lows way better then the god awful Xs. I just wish the swingman lows had more red hints and the floridians had more pink in then like the 9s those were my favorite

this years easter pack reminds me of last years easter pack....nobody cared except for the Kobes

Just realized Easters dropped TODAY not TOMORROW. and Nike is already sold out in my size.

UGH. Was really hoping to use my giftcards on those. 

Heres to hoping I can find them for under retail in the future. 
what's funny is that the shoe that was least liked is the one that is least available on ndc!

this years easter pack reminds me of last years easter pack....nobody cared except for the Kobes
i beg to differ sir...the KD's stood out to me...and there is a FSR of kobes left on NDC so there goes that theory!

Last edited:
Out of the whole Easter pack lebrons are by far the best to me. Really loving the lows way better then the god awful Xs. I just wish the swingman lows had more red hints and the floridians had more pink in then like the 9s those were my favorite

Forgot they showed the Floridians. :rolleyes I actually don't care for those this time around. Floridian 9 Lows are the best though, still looking for a pair.

Interesting read on samples...

f coverage of a recent time New York Times' article on the sneaker game wasn't enough to convince you on how profitable and insane shoe collecting has become, then you might want to read this story coming out of Oregon.

A Florida man, by the name of Jason Keating, was arrested recently for purchasing a shipment of stolen, highly coveted, and extremely rare Nike Look See Samples. He would then sell the sneakers to businesses in Oregon, New Jersey, California, and New York. According to police reports, Keating was the main buyer in a scheme in which sample orders were placed directly to Nike Factories in Asia and, subsequently, sold to himself and other buyers.

Nike employee Tung Ho and former Nike employee Kyle Yamaguchi are said to be key figures in the scheme—with Ho being the one who made the orders. In a recent search of Ho's Portland home, police seized close to 2,000 pairs of sneakers along with cash. If Yamaguchi's name sounds familiar, it's because you may have seen him featured two years ago by Sole Collector as having one of the sickest PE collections in the game. However, he would later leave the "Swoosh" to start his own company, LOOK/SEE Goods, a sunglasses company that catered primarily to the sneaker community.

This story could shake up the sneaker community especially those collecting and dealing in samples. Nike Look See samples are early editions of a sneaker meant to give product developers and designers a general idea and feel for a new shoe. The samples normally feature materials and colorways that can differ greatly from the actual release and are never meant to be made available to the public.

It'll be interesting to see how the rest of this story unfolds as the men involved seem to have been main connects for many collectors.

source: http://www.complex.com/sneakers/201...04+2014&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

sprites look good , those who say that they are better than the 8s y all are out of your mind , the shape of the 8s and the lion and the tongue are unbeatable .

nike does the same mistake on the lebron 11 lows though like with the 8s , SPRITES NEED VOLT LACES 

i like em though , might cop

on another note i hope they pull out a solar red 11 low like the 8 , this will be a ROBOCOP

So really TTS? I was always iffy with the highs. Fit tight for a while but bearable at my true size. 
Yeah tts. Straight from box to foot they're definitely more comfortable than the highs. Still iffy about the lows on feet. Might return them.

Back
Top Bottom