Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Looks like the Easter pack didn't do too well sales wise from looking around yesterday. Kinda weak this year tbh.
It's never all that crazy, this year they should've done all three main sigs (Kobe elites, regular lebrons) instead of lows they could do some great stuff with the easter theme.

Low's just don't feel as important.

Looks like the Easter pack didn't do too well sales wise from looking around yesterday. Kinda weak this year tbh.

I feel as if last year wasn't that much better either. The only one that was really sought after was the Kobe. This year it seems like the LeBron is the favorite, but not by much.

I don't think I've ever cared about the Easter pack.

The Kobe's and Brons were alright last year and decent this year

...but thataboutit

I feel as if last year wasn't that much better either. The only one that was really sought after was the Kobe. This year it seems like the LeBron is the favorite, but not by much.

Yea.... Just think the kd this year sucks and I have no love for the kb either. The brons were always meh to me tho.

Yeah never fully like liked Easter pack. Copped both KB 9 Easter and KD V Easter on discount never liked brons though. Last year were alright though. Wish Nike/bron would stop BS' ing and give us a high easter bron

Last edited:
Can't believe I starting to like the graffities :lol:
Patiently waiting for that low low price. Want to hoop in them. Also looking for the gammas for the low again. Want to hoop in them too.

laugh.gif

:lol:

I didn't think the graffiti's were that bad.

I had no interest in them but they didn't seem any worse than some of the other mediocre c/w's

I'd put them in a class of not bad but not great with the Dunkman, gammas and TWs.

Yeah. But that's anecdotal advice. It seemed a lot better than last year as far as availability. Kobe seems to be gone locally here (but can obviously be purchased online).

Honestly besides the KD4 and Kobe 8 Easters, they've all been lackluster or okay. The approach to the Lebrons has been to use simple green and white on a low. However the answer isn't to go OD and put Easter Bunnies all over. I bought two KD6 Easters because of the flash release and sale on SA. I sent one of them back (I wore one and did t want to do them dirty).

Yeah. But that's anecdotal advice. It seemed a lot better than last year as far as availability. Kobe seems to be gone locally here (but can obviously be purchased online).

Honestly besides the KD4 and Kobe 8 Easters, they've all been lackluster or okay. The approach to the Lebrons has been to use simple green and white on a low. However the answer isn't to go OD and put Easter Bunnies all over. I bought two KD6 Easters because of the flash release and sale on SA. I sent one of them back (I wore one and did t want to do them dirty).

Didn't think I was giving advice.

played in my xmas yesterday. No traction problem. no break in needed. Comfortable from the start unlike KPs and Aways. Not godly since i own the xx8 SEs but this is the only shoe that comes close imo. Havent tried the hyperrrevs yet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom