• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Since there's a lot of convo on the lebron and 11 today. A repost:

“When you’ve got an athlete that’s putting an orthotic in the shoe, it changes everything,” Williams said. “It changes the actual internal shape, it changes the actual internal volume and things of that nature. Players like KD and Kobe, they come right out of the box. But LeBron puts an orthotic in there, so that started to change things a little bit, especially because we had a drop-in. We’ve never had a drop-in (insert) before (on a LeBron signature shoe). So when you have a drop-in, something that kind of comes in and out — not unlike his orthotic — I think for him, mentally it was just a little difficult to get around.”
Along with the fit of the orthotic, James wasn’t feeling the level of lockdown in the 11s that he requires, and when he made cuts, he felt his foot sliding around in the shoe — another area which was unacceptable for the style that he plays.

Lots of interesting tid bits in the article
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....nce-demands-of-kevin-durant-and-lebron-james/

good read. i dont like how they try to hide the failure of the shoe itself with LBJ by saying that "mentally" there was an issue. NO the problem was the insert combined with the orthotic that LBJ has always used along with lockdown issues. just call it what it is.

i hope this solidifies the 12 as far as not having a throw in insole. hopefully it means a return to zoom max. i never thought lunarlon was good for basketball at a high level anyway

nike knew LBJ wore an orthotic for years. why make a sig model with a drop in? now its like he's playing with 2 drop ins in his shoe. smh

Last edited:
My 2k14 is also still preparing to ship..I 'bout had a heart attack when I saw that pic though 
laugh.gif

Mine is preparing to ship. If they're the WTL then I'll be salty I didn't bother to finish my second campaign.

Last edited:
Doesn't even have to be a photoshop, could be a legit order confirmation but they just used "inspect element" and replace the pics and text.

Update your internet all you want, you're going to have the same chance as the guy on DSL, you're limited by the traffic on the server side.

You can't pour water through a straw faster by using a bucket rather than a cup.

+1

you are really dealing with seeing better download times overall. while your outgoing packet time will be faster for the most part, you are limited to your ISP and the amount of traffic that could or couldnt be on your network segment at the time.

i wouldnt go as far as to say DSL, but def not a major advantage over a decent 10meg cable connection.

Last edited:
So he played a whole game with the Elites? That's good for him. It's too bad it's a PE which means no real sales for Nike.

I'm looking forward to the Superhero Elites. The lows looking pretty good this year to me but I still haven't seen that colorway that fully grabs me yet

MSRP on Denims?  225, 250, 275?
Why not just $200 like the Blue Suede EXT? It's like your asking for a price increase lol

Ikr! I mean Suedes were $200 so why wouldn't the Denims be the same? :rolleyes ..... Dare I say King's Crown as well :\ .... I got a feeling that they're gonna tryna pull a fast one on us with those tho :smh:

The EXT X had different prices.
Cork 275
Denim 180
Hazelnut and mints were 250

I'm not 100% of the exact prices tho but these are what I remember.

Ikr! I mean Suedes were $200 so why wouldn't the Denims be the same?
eyes.gif
..... Dare I say King's Crown as well
ohwell.gif
.... I got a feeling that they're gonna tryna pull a fast one on us with those tho
mean.gif
Why not just $200 like the Blue Suede EXT? It's like your asking for a price increase lol
Lol my bad, I wasn't checking for the suedes at all so I just assumed they were more, the only XI's I actually purchased were the Forging Irons and those had a price hike so I just assume the worst on these things.

Back
Top Bottom