• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anything else to say about the model?

Much better in person than in pics. I think it gets a lot of hate because of the price and the fact that there isn't as much posite. But if it were a different model LeBron totally, it would be more accepted.

I don't ball in my shoes and I don't like the regular 11 at all. So to give an unbiased review would be unfair.

Last edited:

i do....rock em on a regular!
rock mine a lot as well
Lol this dude said the slh and terracotas were ugly but then glorified the denims, denims win the ugliest 11 award hands down.
I Like the SLH but I agree the TW are ugly and I like the denims, matter of fact I seem to have to opposite opinion of most the xi period, I like all the ext's except them ugly bush leaves I mean reverse kp's speaking of which i'm kp hata those things are nothing special and I think it's everyones love that made me dislike them, floating lion heads on the bhm pass, and while most don't like the graffiti's mine are in regular rotation, I think the only ones I like that others do as well are the GK,KC, MN still disappointed on those having pink but that carbon fiber done right, and speaking of pink them SB from 8-9mv/sb to xi they're all ugly
laugh.gif
 but that's the beauty of opinions, and being human dare I say being different and not wearing something because the masses like it, we all have our unique style that gets laughed at on here be happy, be you and yeah

rock mine a lot as well

I Like the SLH but I agree the TW are ugly and I like the denims, matter of fact I seem to have to opposite opinion of most the xi period, I like all the ext's except them ugly bush leaves I mean reverse kp's speaking of which i'm kp hata those things are nothing special and I think it's everyones love that made me dislike them, floating lion heads on the bhm pass, and while most don't like the graffiti's mine are in regular rotation, I think the only ones I like that others do as well are the GK,KC, MN still disappointed on those having pink but that carbon fiber done right, and speaking of pink them SB from 8-9mv/sb to xi they're all ugly
laugh.gif
 but that's the beauty of opinions, and being human dare I say being different and not wearing something because the masses like it, we all have our unique style that gets laughed at on here be happy, be you and yeah

While this goes back and forth....aside from KP, IMO the GK is the must-have for any XI lover! Just thinking back on the availability of them too.....what a special day that was 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom