• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Got em no tax size 11

Gonna do an unboxing/ on foot/ wear test YouTube vid and send em back to Nike.
NO WAY WAS I TIEING UP $265 FOR THAT! 
laugh.gif

"MAN WE TALKING PRACTICE! NOT AN ACTUAL DIFFICULT COP! PRACTICE!"

I like how NDC didn't tweet! Hopefully that will allow some to learn the first steps of GREATNESS!

is this limit 1 per customer? something's wrong with the cart today? shoes were kept there after successful checkout.

that should be good...how I did with the blue suede and fit perfectly
nthat.gif
repped I been asking and question and went with a blind guess, I can now get some rest
got em.

that $22 Tax tho.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
I only paid $20

i got the shoe easily on ndc, but no luck on footlocker. anyone also try footlocker?
I tried did a last second refresh and they were already gone smdh
where did you guys find them? by model # ?
I searched LeBron denim, I refreshed the LeBron page 2x before I did the search since I didn't see them

what annoys me is they dont announce if they are TLO now, and if they are the search by model number doesnt work.. so you dont know which method to rely on. and god forbid you have a two second delay, they are already sold out

I used the product description on ndc : LEBRON 11 EXT DENIM ... took me right to the page.

what annoys me is they dont announce if they are TLO now, and if they are the search by model number doesnt work.. so you dont know which method to rely on. and god forbid you have a two second delay, they are already sold out
Nikestore always tweets if a release is TLO or not on friday, if they don't explicitly say TLO then you can assume they'll just pop up on the site.

Last edited:

By doing it this way it gave us a chance because all the atc service are waiting for the tweet.

I don't even blame people for adding to cart anymore. I mean with all of these math problems, puzzles and jenga nike makes you do for shoes, you have to practice now. Did these have the homework?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom