• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
alright 2-4prs left and i'm done

come on internet tell me when these KC drop since they all told us about the suedes and denims before nike did debating on them sprites waiting on them swingman

I don't even blame people for adding to cart anymore. I mean with all of these math problems, puzzles and jenga nike makes you do for shoes, you have to practice now. Did these have the homework?

Yeah... what's 8 + 2?

If you get that wrong, shoes should be the LEAST of your concerns! :lol:

I don't even blame people for adding to cart anymore. I mean with all of these math problems, puzzles and jenga nike makes you do for shoes, you have to practice now. Did these have the homework?
Theres no reason to practice, how can you practice for the site crashing for 3 hours straight like last week.

Cancelled my order when I saw Mexican sneaker head was able to cop
roll.gif

FINALLY NDC TOOK THE OTHER SIZE 13 FROM MY CART! 
roll.gif

THEY ARE GOING TO INCLUDE THEM IN THE RESTOCK! 
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to restrain myself, almost made another impulse buy. instead I got the air bakin's from Eastbay. BTW searching by style did work, I just copy it from nike release calendar to make sure I have the right code

Yeah... what's 8 + 2?

If you get that wrong, shoes should be the LEAST of your concerns!
laugh.gif
ture story when I got to that part I wasn't paying attention I was just happy so I clicked the dog picture like 3x before I realized I was supposed to be clicking diff pictures based on what was asked
roll.gif

C'mon. This ain't practice. This more like a game against a sub .500 team. Adding to cart during a major release is like taking the game winning shot during a real game. But we all know he WTL is the championship game.

Nike even trying new defensive schemes. They not tweeting the link. And they forcing you to re authenticate.

Last edited:

roll.gif
idk about math but they did word/pic match
They hit me with a number pad and asked me what was 10 + 7 yesterday morning when I tried to get the broken bats, that was after 2 sets of captchas. 
mad.gif

From my experience they really only use the captchas if you add to your cart during the 1st minute or so after launch, after that you pretty much can add straight to cart or get directly in line. 

Back
Top Bottom