• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

roll.gif
 3 came to mind off the top of my head....between that, beind stuck on level 378 in candy crush and a couple weeks away from any legit release im gona lose my mind...
best thing i ever did was never play candy crush

roll.gif
 3 came to mind off the top of my head....between that, beind stuck on level 378 in candy crush and a couple weeks away from any legit release im gona lose my mind...
I just beat that level this afternoon. Was legit stuck on it for 3 weeks

went to the post exchange and the lows are $135 though the only have the easters in sporadic sizes currently but that makes me look forward to the turbo greens

put me down for the "everglades". Them things look like niceAnd the hype seems to be building on KCs. I smell the foolishness already

Imagine the WTL dropped like they did the crimson lows. Nike changed the date but dropped them unannounced. That'll be "What The" release lol

I don't think he was banned just because of this 1 recorded phone call. This guy has a very well known, well documented history of being a racist, sexist, slum lord who has discriminated against minorities for housing, sexually harassed women, and said many racist comments and slavery references to his employees and players. This was just the straw that broke the camel's back and it happening in the tmz/ twitter age and every1 hearing the phone and the media replaying it all day didn't help either.

I find it curious that the NBA blocked the cp3 laker trade(1st time in history i think) and as a result you pair cp3 with blake griffin(2 players in most commercials and i'm sure they sell a lot of jerseys). The clippers are transformed from one of the worst under-performing franchises in history into a potential dynasty with 2 of the biggest money making stars in 1 of the biggest markets overnight. I wonder how much the Clippers value has gone up since then? And how much money the nba has made because of that decision?
See you in the "Sterling Forum"!!! lol.  I was playing devil's advocate. Decisions like this set precedence. Most of us know his troubled past and that he's spent a lot of time in the court room. I kinda farted and left the room per se. lol. Whether we think he's a D bag or not, things like this have major implications, if not grave for careers, as it looks in this case. PM if you'd like so we don't highjack the thread.

Anywho, I need those KCs, and as previously stated, y'all can have my spot for the Everglades. And in honor of the Clips, how about that DeAndre Jordan dunk on Knight one more gen:

NEED THESE:

The other XI EXTs have been medically proven to do this to your feet lol:

Hey, at least you tried to help and that's all that matters. Now if you were a week late, that's a different story. Keep on posting, you'll help someone someday, so thanks.
they way some people be posting he prob helped several how many times has someone posted info just for some one 30mins later ask about the info that was posted a page back that they were too lazy to look up

Back
Top Bottom