Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
To be perfectly honest, that's how i felt about the Gator King's print on the GITD posite when i saw them in person.

Nahh man, the print was fire. Had the 90s hermes/versace thing going on, I loved it. Will be my beaters this summer. I just don't think it goes well on other silhouettes, that's all.

roll.gif

I been looking all over guys know of any sites that might have the LEBRON 11 ANTHRACITE the hoh by in my area only have a 12 looking for an 11 any ideas?

I have lol. Sold out closes store from what they told me is in Pennsylvania I'm in florida

Oh ok. If i recall, someone posted a few days back of a hoh that had some. I may be worth it to search the word anthracite in the thread

I have lol. Sold out closes store from what they told me is in Pennsylvania I'm in florida
Order them at your store and they'll ship them there. Shouldn't be any shipping charge if they're sent to the store.

I'm about to order some Gel Lyte IIIs that way. You just need the SKU.

Last edited:
lol didn't you changed his quote to "prints should stay off sneakers in general"? i was just replying off that.

Naw, b. I changed it to say that the print that's on Supreme Foams should stay off sneakers in general.

I was just lost because you mentioned those two models specifically out of all the shoes that have had any kind of print on them over the years like I said I liked them to you before or something :lol:

Naw, b. I changed it to say that the print that's on Supreme Foams should stay off sneakers in general.

I was just lost because you mentioned those two models specifically out of all the shoes that have had any kind of print on them over the years like I said I liked them to you before or something
laugh.gif
nah... just mentioned those cuz it's easy to remember. lol

SUPREME SHOULD STAY OFF EVERYTHING NIKE BUT SB'S.

but i was diggin the bball shorts just not for the 125

the foams were awful... only reason they sold was becuase of the collab.

if nike had put that out like the other recent foams they would be sitting and hitting outlets.

Order them at your store and they'll ship them there. Shouldn't be any shipping charge if they're sent to the store.

I'm about to order some Gel Lyte IIIs that way. You just need the SKU.

Life changer I didn't know you could do that so just ask then to oder them from another store.

Back
Top Bottom