• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Thought the deal was for US only.

Sure, but when you have a US address and they accept a Canadian credit card, pretty easy to open that up to us lowly Canucks. Still doesn't change the fact that being unable to change your address on an un-shipped order is whack. A lot can happen in the amount of time we've been waiting and to be totally inflexible on changing that is bunk

Last edited:
Problem is, I'm a Canadian. So it's weeks, sometimes months before I can go pick my stuff up. Just want to change the address so I can get my shoes lol... Apparently not.

While I appreciate they have rules for a reason, be nice to be able to bend them or throw me a bone here having bought shoes I'm still awaiting word on from 5 months ago..
When the shoes were expected to be shipping out in Mid-March I thought that I would be away from my apartment and at my parents house 12 hours away for spring break. I called Nike and tried to get them to change the address but they said they couldn't because too many people were calling and changing other peoples orders on previous releases. It's pretty ridiculous that they won't give us a date on when the shoes will ship but also won't let us change any of the shipping details. 

Problem is, I'm a Canadian. So it's weeks, sometimes months before I can go pick my stuff up. Just want to change the address so I can get my shoes lol... Apparently not.

While I appreciate they have rules for a reason, be nice to be able to bend them or throw me a bone here having bought shoes I'm still awaiting word on from 5 months ago..
are there no ups stores in canada? 

UPS across borders = big no no. What they do to you for border crossing fees is unspeakable. Can be more than the shoe itself in fees.

While I realize that's my own fault, it's simply just annoying. I can show Nike the deed transfer and they go 'welp shouldn't have sold, here's the UPS phone number'. At least give me some detail so I can work the situation out

Last edited:
Topanga = instant rep
yeah man shed get it lol....to her id do things illegal in 5 states lmao @bigj505  
laugh.gif

Box?
laugh.gif
Anytime I did a send store order, it came in a taped up store bag with a UPS label stuck on it
mean.gif

Oh well... you can't wear the boxes.
Yeah, that's what you normally do get lol.  It just drives me nuts when it's all crushed up and when you tell those tools  on the website store to double box and put in in the notes and still can't seem to follow directions.  I mean, when you sell shoes, you do you toss them in a bag or do you box them up?  If I didn't have a box big enough, I'd make one out of those FREE USPS "if it fits it ships boxes."  I don't send much stuff back, but I wonder how FTL and the gang would feel if you just tossed in the bag and their merchandise was all F'd up when they got it. IMO, it's  bad customer service in that regard. I bought some Gel Lyte 3s from an online store  like 2 weeks ago (SneakerSteal tweet) and in their return policy they say send it back double boxed or expect a 25% fee to be docked from your return if the shoe box comes back jacked up (or something similar; can't remember the exact verbage).

At the end of the day, I can understand if the brick and mortar stores have to put in a bag, because their job isn't to send shipments out, but corporate warehouses? No excuse. NONE. Read the damn notes on file for the order. Most of us spend thousands a year in shoes, the least they can do is read the notes. And no, paying an additional $5 to get a gift box isn't acceptable to ensure they're double boxed.

Stepping off my soap box, how is everyone that ordered Denims feeling about them in person? Impartial, better, or they're printing out their return labels and ready to send them jokers back? The XIs overall are nice, but the EXTs are a major dissapointment IMO.

UPS across borders = big no no. What they do to you for border crossing fees is unspeakable. Can be more than the shoe itself in fees.

While I realize that's my own fault, it's simply just annoying. I can show Nike the deed transfer and they go 'welp shouldn't have sold, here's the UPS phone number'. At least give me some detail so I can work the situation out

Honestly, you may just have to wait until it ships, find out the delivery date, then be there for when it's delivered. I know it's a big inconvenience but I'd just be happy that they didn't cancel my order since it wasnt within the rules.

Honestly, you may just have to wait until it ships, find out the delivery date, then be there for when it's delivered. I know it's a big inconvenience but I'd just be happy that they didn't cancel my order since it wasnt within the rules.

Not a contest with rules from which they can exclude people. Their method of excluding others was the need for a US PSN and a US address, of which I have both and am therefore eligible. I paid with a Canadian credit card, they know I'm Canuck. US citizen was a non-requirement

But yes you're right I will just have to suck it up and go. Was a slow day and I wanted to complain haha...

Last edited:

Do you have anyone in the states you can reroute them to that can then reship to you?

Do you have anyone in the states you can reroute them to that can then reship to you?

Can this be done after they have shipped because if so, yes I have another address and this would work. I had hoped my complaining would yield such results!

"We cannot request an address change because there is no way for us to guarantee an intercept. This and the fact that we have no exact date when these will ship."

No way to guarantee an intercept on shoes that haven't shipped yet? Straight foolish

Can't blame a company for trying to protect themselves from chargebacks and fraud. They know this is going for big bucks in the secondary market and you got fools calling in all the time trying to reroute packages for various reasons.

Can this be done after they have shipped because if so, yes I have another address and this would work. I had hoped my complaining would yield such results!

Yea just call ups have the packahe 're routed and then have those people ship to you.

For basketball purposes, would it be a bad idea to buy a "worn once, indoor only" pair of lebron 11s? The shoe itself looks fine, but just worried that the hyperposite won't mold to my feet because someone else wore it.

For basketball purposes, would it be a bad idea to buy a "worn once, indoor only" pair of lebron 11s? The shoe itself looks fine, but just worried that the hyperposite won't mold to my feet because someone else wore it.

Ull be fine.

It's going to take about 10 to 15 wears of you balling so hard for the materials to loosen up. That pair is probably still stiff as hell and almost brand new.

Back
Top Bottom