Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Well, just been from the store and just got home.

*Dresses up again and leaves*

Very well then, thanks for your input.

Lmao look at this way, it won't hurt you to spend the money if you really wanted it. Just make sure you yourself want the shoes and not just cause someone told you.

Life changer I didn't know you could do that so just ask then to oder them from another store.

That is correct. And if you know what store they're ordering from, you can call that store and request they double box your order else you're most likely have your shoes thrown in a bag and delivered that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly never heard of a send store doing a double box especially since they don't really have boxes that fit 1 pair of shoes.

Also, since the anthracites are not a HoH exclusive shoe, they should be stock locatable for sure. If you know of the specific location, you could call that location, talk to the manager to make sure hes cool with the transfer, go to your local spot, then have the 2 managers talk so they can arrange the transfer. It's a little more manual but it increases the chances of a successful order.

SUPREME SHOULD STAY OFF EVERYTHING NIKE BUT SB'S.

but i was diggin the bball shorts just not for the 125

the foams were awful... only reason they sold was becuase of the collab.

if nike had put that out like the other recent foams they would be sitting and hitting outlets.

I agree and disagree with this statement. I thought that the foams were cool, but it kinda just made the brand blow up.

The shorts were strangely priced for a "high-end" streetwear brand, but I wasn't digging the cut on them or the jersey.

They deff would've sat had they been released at Nike. But the fact that they're one-offs is pretty cool. I personally love the shoe, but as I always say, decisions are what make this sneaker thing cool.

this rite here is that fit for the supreme.....
roll.gif
 dead

Last edited:

this cant be real life man......seriously
ol granny is gangsta
pimp.gif

depression from Angelous: Sorry it is not possible as suede dyes take the color under them so dying blue red would turn purple.
sick.gif

ok not giving up time to do some research on fabric paints

If executed right, the Supreme foam print would have looked awesome on the XIs. I'm not a fan of those customs, but black hyperfuse, red foam (w/ print), gold swoosh, icy or black soles, with the black and gold trim laces. Those would have been beautiful.

I honestly never heard of a send store doing a double box especially since they don't really have boxes that fit 1 pair of shoes.

Also, since the anthracites are not a HoH exclusive shoe, they should be stock locatable for sure. If you know of the specific location, you could call that location, talk to the manager to make sure hes cool with the transfer, go to your local spot, then have the 2 managers talk so they can arrange the transfer. It's a little more manual but it increases the chances of a successful order.
Haha. That's why I said "request."  Only had 1 Foot Locker double box mine, 99.9% of the time, I got the bag treatment. I called when they had a box from an online order that shipped to the store and the customer just left it there. Typically you get a bag, but I always ask anyway. Especially if I know I'm going to go to FTL the next day and order, I'll call the store they're going to order from and ask.  Now, Nike Outlets I always have had luck and they've been double boxed.

Haha, nikestore all kinds of jacked up. Those XI been available since yesterday and they're just now tweeting it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom