Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

yeah I don't think I am gonna start either, I will probably end up breaking something lol
trust me, i put the otterbox case on my note 2 for this reason alone.....i hate the game but cant stop.....my ex got me hooked on it....this is why she my ex 
laugh.gif
(i kid i kid)

100%....got some shanghai 5's, apparently "lost in transit" and got my money back after a opened up a claim
cool seems i might have been schemed again on these damn blue suedes smdh, did a invoice for $220 but it looks like he still has them up for sale with the same $220 invoice msg FML

Can't be that bad. Unless the yeezy foams raised the price?

most people asking around 250-280 + shipping am I wrong in thinking thats a bit high for a shoe that if i remember correctly wasn't an immediate sell out and has restocked a bunch of times and even hit discounts at various locations? Same with the Kings Pride. Might have to try local before i resort to ebay. 
why are miami night prices so high on ebay????? trying to find some back up plans for when I strike out on the WTL. 

Can't be that bad.

It's def high. Maybe you can negotiate a PayPal invoice. That 10% eBay fee is evil.

Kept telling myself I wasn't going to get these but I got my DS size 12 shipped off the bay for 200 even. Just couldn't say no to that and now that I have them in hand, really glad I picked them up! 
pimp.gif
nice.  supply has been dwindling on ebay. in my size at least.

Can't be that bad.

It's def high. Maybe you can negotiate a PayPal invoice. That 10% eBay fee is evil.
yeah it is i've sold some things in the past and that cuts deep into the small profit you usually get smh. But when d-day comes (May 31st) Im going to be ordering some shoes. Either its going to be WTL for retail or reasonable resell, or its going to be a pair of Kings Pride or Miami Nights with some CNY SBs.  At this point i know its 98% assured that saturday will end with me getting the latter 
mean.gif

I do not like placement of colors on the southbeach XIs. Looks like a ugly pair if dunkmans. Don't think they will be as hyped as past SB releases

I do not like placement of colors on the southbeach XIs. Looks like a ugly pair if dunkmans. Don't think they will be as hyped as past SB releases
the name alone will keep them hyped even though the color blocking is horrid, and they are loud just for the sake of being loud smh

If they come with some Pink laces, that could save them. They just need that vibrant loud effect that those would bring.

If it was only true. But since the sb 8 are crazy awesome you know resellers are gonna try to go there hands on them sb 11 and Jack them up. This goes for any shoe.

Back
Top Bottom