Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Kept telling myself I wasn't going to get these but I got my DS size 12 shipped off the bay for 200 even. Just couldn't say no to that and now that I have them in hand, really glad I picked them up! 
pimp.gif
That's a great pick up.  GK's and KP's are my fave XI's by far. 

Had my first XI "issue" about two weeks ago.  Went to put on BHM's for a league game and inside the left shoe toe box I could feel an indentation or what felt like a "knot" on the top inside of the toe box, where the big toe would meet the touch the tip of the shoe.  It was so deep inside I couldn't see it, but felt like the plastic on the posite had sunken inwards and pushed excessive fabric towards the inside of the shoe.  It bothered me because I could feel it near my big toe, even though it wasn't a "major" defect, I didn't want to wear them knowing it was there, so I called Nike, they sent me a shipping label, sent them back and found out today it was a "manufacturing defect" so they are giving me a NDC voucher for $240.  Kind of sucks because I can't just get a new pair of BHM's, and am stuck with a voucher, but better than a bad shoe I don't want to wear. 

I need it to be next week so bad---so I can know this size run for superhero elites!!!

*EDIT, NVM..... team elites start in a 7 so superhero elites SHOULD be the same. I WILL COOK FURIOUSLY ON THE 9TH
how old are you that you can wear such small sizes???? lucky....unless im overlooking the fact that you could potentially be a woman so let me apologize for that in advance

Had my first XI "issue" about two weeks ago.  Went to put on BHM's for a league game and inside the left shoe toe box I could feel an indentation or what felt like a "knot" on the top inside of the toe box, where the big toe would meet the touch the tip of the shoe.  It was so deep inside I couldn't see it, but felt like the plastic on the posite had sunken inwards and pushed excessive fabric towards the inside of the shoe.  It bothered me because I could feel it near my big toe, even though it wasn't a "major" defect, I didn't want to wear them knowing it was there, so I called Nike, they sent me a shipping label, sent them back and found out today it was a "manufacturing defect" so they are giving me a NDC voucher for $240.  Kind of sucks because I can't just get a new pair of BHM's, and am stuck with a voucher, but better than a bad shoe I don't want to wear. 
Damn that is a shame, but at least you got that resolved.

I need it to be next week so bad---so I can know this size run for superhero elites!!!

*EDIT, NVM..... team elites start in a 7 so superhero elites SHOULD be the same. I WILL COOK FURIOUSLY ON THE 9TH

View media item 948538

how old are you that you can wear such small sizes???? lucky....unless im overlooking the fact that you could potentially be a woman so let me apologize for that in advance

Pattiemelts is a she :smile:

Last edited:
USPS just sent my Gator Kings to the other side of the state.  They were supposed to be here today.

Then they wonder why no one wants to use them.

I generally don't put much weight on this, but it used to say in the source code on the page that pre-orders ship May 5th, and now it says May 16th.

Back
Top Bottom