Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
2K15 drops and Nike says we will have another exclusive shoe for playing and some of the same people that are mad and upset about how these 2K shoes are being handled will try for them again!...LOL!!! got you going in circles (round and round we go over shoes)

going-around-in-circles.gif

2K15 drops and Nike says we will have another exclusive shoe for playing and some of the same people that are mad and upset about how these 2K shoes are being handled will try for them again!...LOL!!! got you going in circles (round and round we go over shoes)

Can honestly say I would not go for them given how ridiculous this release has been. Probably not the only one either.

just talked to a nike rep.

asked them about the status of the 2k14s.

they told me it was going to be delayed until June.

did a little bit of light inquiring, "is there a set shipment date? can it be delayed again? etc"

then i asked if i could get a discount/promo code and the rep hit me with a -15% coupon.

remember to be nice/inquisitive about it and dont flame them too bad.

after all, they're just the rep.

They're working with Jordan Brand on the 2K15 exclusive according to Ronnie2k.

did a little bit of light inquiring, "is there a set shipment date? can it be delayed again? etc"
then i asked if i could get a discount/promo code and the rep hit me with a -15% coupon.

What the actual hell... This is annoying, I was incredibly patient and understanding and my rep pretty much told me to f off and I got 0.

You can only give out so many 15% off coupons.  Getting $30 off a shoe doesn't change the fact that we were initially promised this shoe to have a delivery date of 5/5.  It's unacceptable.

I'd be willing to bet my left arm they put MVP on the shoe, and since today KD won the MVP, they've got to start over again.

You can only give out so many 15% off coupons.  Getting $30 off a shoe doesn't change the fact that we were initially promised this shoe to have a delivery date of 5/5.  It's unacceptable.

I'd be willing to bet my left arm they put MVP on the shoe, and since today KD won the MVP, they've got to start over again.
i do'nt think nike is that naive/stupid.  lebron was never the clear front-runner for the award this year.  It was Kd's to lose.

our 2k14s are going to be delayed until June regardless of how unacceptable this situation is to you and I.

Nike knows this, you know this and I know this. Which is why they gave me a -15% coupon.

but there is absolutely no other choice at this point other than to cancel your order or to wait it out.

at least i got a -15% code for doing what 90% of all us 2k14 waiters have done already, which is inquire about the status of your 2k14s.

Switched my card...so she's sending the new info up the ladder to get it reviewed and I should be contacted within 3 days. I will never do this again...ever.

:lol:

These fools just said this in the email a few days ago. "In the unlikely event that we're unable to meet the new shipping date, your order will be automatically cancelled and you will be notified by email." :smh:

You know, in that email we got the other day that was supposedly sent out as an error, it says "In the unlikely event that we're unable to meet the new shipping date, your order will be automatically cancelled and you will be notified by email."

If the generation of that email is automated, what's to say the cancelling of orders past X amount of days isn't?  The crap will hit the fan when we all get cancellation emails.

Last edited:

You know, in that email we got the other day that was supposedly sent out as an error, it says "In the unlikely event that we're unable to meet the new shipping date, your order will be automatically cancelled and you will be notified by email."

If the generation of that email is automated, what's to say the cancelling of orders past X amount of days isn't?  The crap will hit the fan when we all get cancellation emails.
They won't cancel.  The same thing happened with ID's, and Nike didn't meet the deadline, and everyone still got their pairs.  A rep has already addressed this is an automated delay response, doesn't apply to 2K's, they WILL NOT BE CANCELLED. 

surely Nike will do something to make up for the 2k? 

autographed Bron Bron headband?

guaranteed access to purchase WTL?

express shipping codes?

nothing?

surely Nike will do something to make up for the 2k? 

autographed Bron Bron headband?

guaranteed access to purchase WTL?

express shipping codes?

nothing?
yeahhhhhh, probably the last line you typed my man....

The rep I just talked to just said he's waiting on his pair too. Wouldn't even give me a %15 off code . :smh:

Back
Top Bottom