Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Well it'll be KDs problem next year seeing as he's the 2K15 cover athlete.

man the rep told me

Tim: The delay is because of physical inspection so that the shoes ship at the same time.
Tim: And be perfect on arrival.
Jed: what does that mean? each of the shoes are being inspected before shipment?
Tim: One by one. By hand for flaws.
Jed: so its possible the items will be delayed further if they don't meet the inspection requirements?

think he trolled me.

everybody and their babysitters are gonna be trying to get coupons now  
laugh.gif

Man part of me want's to complain and try and get the 15% code but I have to nice of a disposition I don't like being confrontational especially to a chat rep that has nothing to do with the problems haha

Man part of me want's to complain and try and get the 15% code but I have to nice of a disposition I don't like being confrontational especially to a chat rep that has nothing to do with the problems haha

yup. gonna have to be evil i guess.

Jed: it is what it is i guess. sorry to be a bother
Tim: Never a bother I am here to try to help you.
Tim: My pleasure.
Jed: thanks. have you gotten any guidance on offering promo codes to those affected by the delay?
Jed: i used to get promo codes when nike canceled my orders or something was wrong with my product but its been years
Tim: I wish I could do that for this issue but I don't have promo codes about the 2k14.
Jed: thanks. did a google search while we were talking and I'm seeing other people being affected getting 15% promo code for their inconvenience
Tim: I am sorry Jed I don't have that.
Jed: interesting. thanks for your time then.

Dude hit me with "I understand your passion" and i had to say, "Its not passion. Its me wanting my order fulfilled."

How am i gonna have passion for a shoe i aint ever seen. its like being happy about an arranged marriage when you have no clue what your counterpart will look like.

Last edited:

Don't feel bad, the tier 1 chat reps are all bots. They have scripted responses based on key words you type to them. Tier 2 reps are humans.

Don't feel bad, the tier 1 chat reps are all bots. They have scripted responses based on key words you type to them. Tier 2 reps are humans.
Hmm I'm not sure about that I've had some actually conversations with reps about stuff other than Nike products but maybe I've mostly gotten Tier 2 reps then

Well it'll be KDs problem next year seeing as he's the 2K15 cover athlete.
If they do a 2k shoe for KD they better have it on the 360 as well.

but i heard the the 2K lebrons are signed by Lebron Himself... maybe thats why its taking so long. Lebron cant find time to sign until maybe june

I was super polite and he hooked me up. I told him everyone I spoke to who ordered these and reached out to customer service received a 15% off code. He came back a few minutes later thanking me for being a nike.com member, being patient with the delay, and hitting me with a 15% off code

I mean this situation has been FUBAR'd to high heaven. If it is June, it's June. Give me a hard date and show me a picture to see that you (Nike) at least have some kind of design mocked up. After that, there should be a 15% off promo code in every one of our email's at time of shipment for this situation getting so out of hand.

you heard huh?
Yeah 
laugh.gif

I am not even getting a pair but im interested in how these will turn out. 

(Have a feeling they are signed ring nights)

but anyways... when do everglades drop.

tried to post it with other stuff to avoid it being a whole post just for thath

I get all the chatter about the shipping delay and all but ummm...is nobody in here concerned with the fact the NIKE ID DEPARTMENT was assigned this production project. Wasn't there a considerable amount of flaws on ID's recently. Splatter looking like Chicago snow in December etc...

I heard all 2014 pairs will be game worn by Lebron, since we all wear smaller sizes than him and his toes are collapsible for smaller sizes.

I get all the chatter about the shipping delay and all but ummm...is nobody in here concerned with the fact the NIKE ID DEPARTMENT was assigned this production project. Wasn't there a considerable amount of flaws on ID's recently. Splatter looking like Chicago snow in December etc...

lol look at my chat... dude said every pair will be inspected and all must ship at the same time. if true (doubt it) then we will never get our shoes based off of what we know about the ids.

:rofl:

no lie, y'all better hope these dont have speckles !!!

I heard that the 2k14 brons were boxed and all ready to go.

They only way they will ship is if no one in THIS very thread for ONE whole day can go without complaining.

I've been hit with this line or something similar 6 times in a row. I give up.

I've checked what we have available and there is nothing that I'm able to give out for this currently. Keep an eye on your member emails, because we might send you something that way, but I can't guarantee that.

Back
Top Bottom