Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Guys if they mass produce 100k pairs of Jordan xi's 3 months ahead of release date, I'm certain they can make 2000 pairs happen in mere hours if they wanted/needed to. I don't know the reason for the delay, but I feel more than comfortable saying it is not because of the strike and absolutely not because they are hand checking each one. For nike this is not that serious, it's a very small, immeasurable amount of shoes in the grand scheme of things for them and they wouldn't dedicate the resources for that. Just my common sense thinking. I'm waiting on my pairs and getting frustrated also, just trying to think logically

Guys if they mass produce 100k pairs of Jordan xi's 3 months ahead of release date, I'm certain they can make 2000 pairs happen in mere hours if they wanted/needed to. I don't know the reason for the delay, but I feel more than comfortable saying it is not because of the strike and absolutely not because they are hand checking each one. For nike this is not that serious, it's a very small, immeasurable amount of shoes in the grand scheme of things for them and they wouldn't dedicate the resources for that. Just my common sense thinking. I'm waiting on my pairs and getting frustrated also, just trying to think logically
I agree 100% with what you're saying....but now what?? That's what is so mind boggling.  Like, are the 2,014 of us that insignificant that they can't whip up a generic email to send to us? An email blast would take a mere 5 minutes to create with their resources

I agree 100% with what you're saying....but now what?? That's what is so mind boggling.  Like, are the 2,014 of us that insignificant that they can't whip up a generic email to send to us? An email blast would take a mere 5 minutes to create with their resources

Not even 5 minutes, which is what makes this frustrating for us. I agree 1 million percent that they have completely mishandled this release, but look at it from their pov.... It's such an insignificant thing to them in the grand scheme, they may not find it necessary to update us. Not saying it's right, just playing Devils advocate

logically? then why have they delayed like three times already?

if there is really 2014 pairs, they should've shipped out already i'm sorry but Nike dropped the ball on this big time and I won't defend them on this

Ok 2k people, you're mad cancel your order, if not keep waiting. Posting convos with reps won't bring the shoes out quicker and speculating on why they haven't delivered or sent out emails is just making matters worse.

Nike reps are getting stingy with them now, acting like 15% off of a few orders is going to make a difference in Nike's profit. If I was working for NDC I'd be treating it like the Oprah Winfrey show...

View media item 957627

YOU GET 15% OFF, YOU GET 15% OFF, YOU GET 15% OFF!

View media item 957633

EVERYBODY GETS 15% OFFFFFFFF

AAAAAABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

one of the funniest posts I seen in a while :lol: That's true tho. These fools gon' start rationing out the codes.

logically? then why have they delayed like three times already?

if there is really 2014 pairs, they should've shipped out already i'm sorry but Nike dropped the ball on this big time and I won't defend them on this

What I'm saying is 2014 pairs is NOTHING for them, strike, no strike, tsunami, earthquakes or whatever else. Just saying I don't know what the delays are for, but it is certainly not because of the strike or because nike doesn't have the resources to get them finished whenever they want. I also tend to believe these have been done for some time now, I doubt they waited until the weeks prior to and of release to produce these

If I was Aaron, I would need an hour long smoke break after that chat
laugh.gif
And not for a cig either lol. Never been the grammar police but dude used "than" instead of "then" 4 times in a row. I can only imagine dealing with that everyday. 

What I'm saying is 2014 pairs is NOTHING for them, strike, no strike, tsunami, earthquakes or whatever else. Just saying I don't know what the delays are for, but it is certainly not because of the strike or because nike doesn't have the resources to get them finished whenever they want. I also tend to believe these have been done for some time now, I doubt they waited until the weeks prior to and of release to produce these
so because its only 2014 pairs they should dog their customers?

great business model lol

we know Nike don't care about us but they really taking it to their customers here

this is the last im gonna mention the 2k14 til june. because theres no point and for whatever reason people cry about discussion on a discussion board...

they should either give everyone a discount code or nobody. its not an isolated incident. if you got a code, good for you. but theres no reason why some people should get denied if they gave out even one code.

i have a pair coming my way (i guess) if that matters.

and to be honest i wouldnt be surprised if they get cancelled. in fact i think its more likely they do than us receiving pairs. 1- because they already hinted at it in that email that went out. and 2- at this point why not. nike has no loyalty to the order really, they never took funds. theyll think of some bs way to make up for it that they deem sufficient but none of us will agree.

so because its only 2014 pairs they should dog their customers?

great business model lol

we know Nike don't care about us but they really taking it to their customers here

Let's be real, 2,014 people bought a $220 shoe sight unseen knowing you wouldn't get it for several months. Nike has you 2,014 individuals by the balls and literally feel invincible when it comes to you. They REAAAALLLLYYY don't give a F about this situation.

Let's be real, 2,014 people bought a $220 shoe sight unseen knowing you wouldn't get it for several months. Nike has you 2,014 individuals by the balls and literally feel invincible when it comes to you. They REAAAALLLLYYY don't give a F about this situation.
I know that, i'm just saying that's wrong

lol i'm just gonna move on, but after hearing another pushback until June it really got me pissed

LeBron Elite size 8 Deadstock for 189.99 with promo code vnds20off on vnds23.com

Last edited:

this is the last im gonna mention the 2k14 til june. because theres no point and for whatever reason people cry about discussion on a discussion board...

they should either give everyone a discount code or nobody. its not an isolated incident. if you got a code, good for you. but theres no reason why some people should get denied if they gave out even one code.

i have a pair coming my way (i guess) if that matters.

and to be honest i wouldnt be surprised if they get cancelled. in fact i think its more likely they do than us receiving pairs. 1- because they already hinted at it in that email that went out. and 2- at this point why not. nike has no loyalty to the order really, they never took funds. theyll think of some bs way to make up for it that they deem sufficient but none of us will agree.
I was thinking that too the other day, this shoe just might never come out and since they never took the money they won't offer any compensation about the whole ordeal

I would be fine if Nike said "F it, the shoes got sent to the burner, everyone that won a code gets an opportunity to get the WTL".

Tim: Andrew Nike has updated the shipping for the 2k14 model. Nike is saying sometime in June, no firm date as of yet. You will receive an email confirming shipping. We thank you so much for your patience.
Andrew : wait so a shoe i ordered 5 months ago gets delayed and i did not receive notice?
Tim: I am told the shoes are now being hand inspected one by one to insure quality.
Andrew : this is pretty frustrating
Andrew : customers who ordered nike ids that were delayed received compensation in the form of discount codes
Tim: I understand your desire for that unique model. It will be worth the wait.
Andrew : im assuming i will be getting the same correct?
Andrew : i know this is not your fault so please do not take my frustration personally
Tim: I am not sure about that, but I would think Nike would say thank you for your long long wait.
Andrew : they didnt even send me an email
Tim: No its ok I have been beaten up all day over the 2k14's
Tim: I am sorry for the emails ******* can I confirm your email?
Andrew : yes
Tim: I don't understand why you didn't get the update emails.
Andrew : a "thank you for your long wait" would be a pretty backhanded apology on nikes part
Tim: I agree with you.
Andrew : is there someone or a number i can call to speak to. i dont wait this to be taken out on you but i feel as if i did not receive any updates via email and considering compensation was given to customers who ordered a less trivial shoe such as a regual nike ID, i would be entitled to the same treatment.
Tim: Here is the contact information for you to call Nike Consumer Affairs
Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday - Friday (excluding holidays)
Phone: 1-800-344-6453
Andrew : i was pretty excited about finally being able to "smoothly" order a product from nike finally. the whole fiasco where they let people use bots to gain advantage to product orders was enough of a dismay
Andrew : i guess nike does not really want my business these days...
Tim: I am taking your feedback on this issue and will pass it on to my Leadership Team.
Andrew : i appreciate that tim. and i do not mean to sound rude especially to you
Andrew : will i be hearing back from them or will they delay my apology til june?
Tim: Andrew I wish I had that answer for you. I recommend you call the consumer affairs team also.
Andrew : i will thanks for your time and understanding tim.
Tim: You are welcome Andrew. My pleasure.
im not one to be a whistle blower but considering NT has over 10% of the orders, probably more, we should all call that number.

Back
Top Bottom