Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I need new boxers ASAP!

my gawdd these are a beauty... they all are but these are my favs
Yeah, buddy!  It's a shame we get excited about same plain ole colorways. You'd think there were a few standard CWs we could always get. You know, I like the plain jane colors for every model. I don't want to wear volt damn green, fuchsia, lavender, or any other super off the wall color much. Do I have my pairs? Of course. But, I can wear white, black, and grays all the time. I need some consistency and everydayers!

Last edited:
something to think about...

$220 x 2014 = $443,080

nike's just been sitting on and investing our $443,080 for the last 6 months.

at this point i feel more like a drug dealer that fronted a sack to a customer and asking for my money.

only to have the guy give me excuse after excuse...

lol boys tattling for promo codes

everybody asking on the same day is never smart

only the first few make it

they catch on and it's operation shut down

Last edited:
Not to be a nerd, but it wouldn't be possible to have carbon fiber on top of the air bag like that. I know it's just a rendering, but it still irks me for some reason lol.

Edit: nm, brain is scrambled from all the 2k posts

Last edited:

Yeah, buddy!  It's a shame we get excited about same plain ole colorways. You'd think there were a few standard CWs we could always get. You know, I like the plain jane colors for every model. I don't want to wear volt damn green, fuchsia, lavender, or any other super off the wall color much. Do I have my pairs? Of course. But, I can wear white, black, and grays all the time. I need some consistency and everydayers!
Yeah, I like more simple CW as well nike need tos give us an all black low we havent had one since the 8.
Not to be a nerd, but it wouldn't be possible to have carbon fiber on top of the air bag like that. I know it's just a rendering, but it still irks me for some reason lol.
Yeah they could screen print on it or do what the did on the Miami Night High and make it a textured look

$220 x 2014 = $443,080

at this point i feel more like a drug dealer that fronted a sack to a customer and asking for my money.

:lol: similar to what I said earlier about if this was the streets someone would've been gotten dealt with :smh: it's like Nike straight burnt dudes with no ***** given :rofl: reminds me of .....

View media item 957929

Who rendered those mockups? Very well done. The white elites especially.
His name is MobbDeepFan on Reddit. I just came here to post them, but I was beat to it lol. 

The Miami Nights and the USA's are my favorites. I'm not usually a fan of all black shoes (all disrespect to Donald Sterling) but those Dark Knights are nice too! 

Last edited:
Anyone see these yet? With all the speculation about what these 2k14s will look like I'm surprised no one has posted these yet. Based off the style and color code these just might be them.
laugh.gif

$220 x 2014 = $443,080

But Nike doesn't charge until they ship tho...

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he hates that pic 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh I know. In the 2k14 thread after it was posted a couple million times you could feel the anger seeping through the computer from BigJ. Every day someone that wasn't keeping up would post it and it all went downhill from there.

TBA Lebron XI Premium Black Lava/Silver Ice Galaxy Blue $300 650884-400
From the Nike Australia release calendar. Anyone know anything about these?

Nike is crazy if they think i wont be compensated for the delay. 
laugh.gif
 At this point 20% off is not enough.

Im glad i kept this screen shot. 
i wont contact them until i get my tracking number. I dont wanna end up like that dude that got his pair cancelled after talking with a rep.

Last edited:
Quoted pics to extend the attempt :lol:

But seriously, why the swoosh gotta b so terrible

I'm thinking it was probably just a bad toe-box, tissue-stuffing job that caused the uneven swoosh. At least I hope so, for the sake of the person who ends up wearing that pair.

holy ****.

**edit, wait.... are these ID's? Like ID options for lows? :nerd:

Those mock-up show how great and versatile the low silouette is. If they're not putting the Elites on ID, who not the lows? Better than the Soldiers, IMO.

Everytime I get a notice I hope to see something new or discounts, 3 frigging pages of 2k nattering and rep screen shots.

Back
Top Bottom