Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The 2,3,5, and 6's felt like it was a reach for me aesthetically. The rest have been visually pleasing.

The 9's were great and I felt was really ahead of the curb in the performance/design/durability department - it really was a standout shoe for the LBJ line.

The X's was a simple yet, clever shoe. Which kinda seemed like only a one piece upper with multiple vents all throughout; but then you realize the tech - dynamic flywire, visible zoom unit, optional Nike+ system; add in the rope laces + lace lock (which I thought were great) - it resulted in a pivotal model for the LBJ line.

But I think the general consensus of the X is the comfort. It really is such a comfortable shoe; matter fact, maybe TOO comfortable - just something to think about.

The X PS Elite was a definitely corrective upgrade from the regular X's and IMO, was just a nice Trophy piece (PM me if you would like for me to explain).

And so it comes to the XI...

I'm highly interested in the shoe as a whole. It does give me a sense of reach like the previous models i've stated above, but on the design/tech stand point, sounds like this could be a positive step in a different direction for the LBJ Sig Line and I hope they continue to push the boundaries.

I feel all the sigs that year sucked, but the 9s were the best

I'm hoping these and the Kobe's are performance beast to make up for what I'm
Hearing about the kds

I was at Champs today, for a pair of casual/daily wear.  I picked 11 shoes that I liked the looks of, tried on EVERY shoe and settled on ONE because it actually felt good AND looked good.

DAMN made 'em put in that work today,lol, expect to be avoided next time you go into Chumps

Last edited:
I was at Champs today, for a pair of casual/daily wear.  I picked 11 shoes that I liked the looks of, tried on EVERY shoe and settled on ONE because it actually felt good AND looked good.  I've never understood how people can buy a shoe, or even list it in your favorites, and you've never even seen the actual shoe?  This in my opinion is buying on HYPE.  Sad that so many people buy a 200 Basketball shoe and never even pull the laces tight.  To each his own, but no matter how I feel about the Lebron XI, I would NEVER buy a pair until I had them on my feet.

I know they were pissed at you

I have to agree, never really like the first Lebrons. But those especially the terracota warrior were the first ones I liked right of the bat. 

DAMN made 'em put in that work today,lol, expect to be avoided next time you go into Chumps
I know they were pissed at you
Not at all.  I am married with 3 kids.  My Platinum VIP YTD is well over 9K spent.  They take good care of me.  Typically, if I let them know of an upcoming release I want, they set it to the side for me no wait or question.  I also get to use my Military on every purchase.  The assist manager who takes care of me did laugh though...she said "If I'd have known you wanted to try all these on, I would have just taken you in the back and let you walk around and get your own shoes".

Anyway, I settled on a pair of White/Black - Free 5.0 Trainer TB - HIGHLY recommended.  Super light, super comfortable!

AND if the XI feels good, I'll possibly add it to the list.  Love the Red/Black and looking forward to the Home.

My top 5

9, 4, X Elite, 5 and 1

Last edited:
They will be SOLD OUT quick i'm sure. they look dope. Never seen the sole before you posted these pics. Definitely will get em. 

They will be SOLD OUT quick i'm sure. they look dope. Never seen the sole before you posted these pics. Definitely will get em. 

That's the insole, not the outsole of the shoe.

This is the outsole

nike-lebron-11-armory-slate-12-570x427.jpg

I figured that he wouldn't be suggesting that the way that the insole looks would be what fully won him over :lol:

I love the lining on those. My body is ready, and I'm trying to get my pockets there too.

Last edited:
SO FAR THE ONLY MUST HAVE IS THOSE KING PRIDES OR WHATEVERTHE**** WE ARE CALLING THEM NOW. TW ARE PRETTY CLOSE BUT NOT SOLD ON EM YET

Back
Top Bottom